Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dark stripes on his sweater look gray or black to me. Aren't they supposed to be more green? As far as the exclusive...it's a complete head-scratcher. If I displayed it (which I never will) and somebody asked me what he was holding, I would have no answer since I don't even know what the heck it is...

Sideshow really dropped the ball on this, extremely disappointed, the hat doesn't look/fit right only at certain angles and the pose looks awkward. The exclusive as it's been said just what is that. Epic fail be sideshow.
The should go back watch film and pick an iconic pose

I have an ocd where I need the ex even if it looks like ****. Wondering if I should get the reg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Even if I hate exclusives I always buy them because, no matter what, they sell better than regulars, if I ever want to rid myself of them.

I want this but thankfully SS dropped the ball so hard that there's no rush at all in ordering. I may even wait a couple of years. This statue is very lazy and uninspired overall. Souls are fine for an EX, but shouldn't there be little tortured faces in the green whatever?

I still think this is the best sculpt. The base is solid. The clothing looks fine too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If someone makes a switch out hand with needle fingers, it would makes this much better, at least for me.

I definitely wait until the end product is available and shown.
I dig the base, but since the statue is not much different than the last one, I take priority on other PF`s.

This statue is a mess. Jason PF is a masterpiece compared to this and I am no fan of that one by any means. I can understand why this Freddy PF was delayed for so long. The design was a total fail from the start and they should have scrapped it and made it film accurate from the start. I just save $470 and couldn't be happier about it. I am also passing on Jason. If ever sideshow does a true film accurate representation of either character, then and only then will they get my money. Just pure laziness when it comes to the horror fans from the Sideshow team. "Soul hand?" When the heck did that ever happen? Changing the rules of iconic figures. Get real. 😐

Last edited:
I have the new Jason, the new Leatherface PO'd, so I need this for the trifecta, ordered. One and done for each of these along with a future Michael Myers and hopefully Ash.

Faces in the soul accessory would have been great, and why is he holding a skull again? Lol. That's was the exclusive for one of the past Freddy PFs and furthermore I don't remember him holding skulls a lot in the movies either.

All this being said. I'm still really digging it. I love FK and have all the SS PFs before this one as well. Hopefully they tweak it a bit before release. They have a **** load of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like this statue very much but that is 1 small little base. And this is more like a $400 job, not $470. Now all I just need to do is to rack up $70 in RPs to make it a $400 job and flex the rest out. :)

Faces in the soul accessory would have been great, and why is he holding a skull again? Lol. That's was the exclusive for one of the past Freddy PFs and furthermore I don't remember him holding skulls a lot in the movies either.

All this being said. I'm still really digging it. I love FK and have all the SS PFs before this one as well. Hopefully they tweak it a bit before release. They have a **** load of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the skull is SS way of representing/telling a story that he's inside your head. the skull is a recurring theme and it all started with the "fred in your head" statue

Spoiler Spoiler:

the skull is SS way of representing/telling a story that he's inside your head. the skull is a recurring theme and it all started with the "fred in your head" statue

Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually since this figure is taking from Nightmare 3 the skull he is holding is his own skull that was hiding in the junkyard.

Since I'd never display him with the ex hand, I wonder if I could break off that stupid green thing and make or have him hold something more movie appropriate?

Back