Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the new Jason, the new Leatherface PO'd, so I need this for the trifecta, ordered. One and done for each of these along with a future Michael Myers and hopefully Ash.

I agree, its not an amazing statue but its still a good one, and cannot wait to order him

Somewhat shocked at the hate... Only because it's coming so late... Didn't anyone see this at SDCC... It the same statue... But people did not seem to mind it and were looking forward to it... Yes the Ex is an all time fail but everything else is the same...

Perhaps I missed the hate back then.

Somewhat shocked at the hate... Only because it's coming so late... Didn't anyone see this at SDCC... It the same statue... But people did not seem to mind it and were looking forward to it... Yes the Ex is an all time fail but everything else is the same...

Perhaps I missed the hate back then.

I don't remember much hate back then either. It's just the way of life now. People love to complain. Most people complaining aren't even going to order the statue, they just wanted to join in on the complaining. Wait until you see the heat from the non buyers complaining on my comment about them not buying but still complaining. :rotfl

Just got a free shipping email. Glad I waited a few days to order. Still wondering why the ES is TBD on this when with Jason & Leatherface the ES was up right away. Anyone know?

Personally I think this is the best most accurate looking of the three so far. Not so much an artistic interpretation of the character as the others.

Looking at the previous Freddy PF; this is infinitely better in terms of sculpt - his build/proportions/pose - and clothes fit and colouring. Provided it's just the lighting that is making the dark green stripes look almost dark grey. The colour of his trousers is on point here. They were never the shade of brown they used in the first PF and his sweater looked like it had shrunk three sizes in the wash.

One thing I do like more about the first PF is the light up boiler room base, and the dirty creepy doll. Probably in the minority that I don't like the base here, simply because I am not a huge fan of any of the "Nightmare" sequels, despite the third film being the best of them. The "soul" exclusive is naff. Wondering if the hand with the doll from the first PF may fit into the non-gloved hand on this one...

I wonder if there is something to do with licensing preventing them from making an authentic, representation of Freddy from the original film. So many iconic images and scenes that could have made for an epic themed base, and surely it can't be too hard to make a sweater with two plain red sleeves?

One thing I do like more about the first PF is the light up boiler room base, and the dirty creepy doll. Probably in the minority that I don't like the base here, simply because I am not a huge fan of any of the "Nightmare" sequels, despite the third film being the best of them. The "soul" exclusive is naff. Wondering if the hand with the doll from the first PF may fit into the non-gloved hand on this one...

I'm with you there. Actually wondering if even the figure itself would fit into the base from the previous pf. They look about the same size, just depends on the design of the foot peg I guess. My base from the last pf is also signed by Robert Englund so I don't want to replace it. I don't mind the skull on this one, I normally display the skull with the last one and I have no interest in the ex on this one so I'd be fine with a regular. Just want the figure if it fits the old base really.

I'm with you there. Actually wondering if even the figure itself would fit into the base from the previous pf. They look about the same size, just depends on the design of the foot peg I guess. My base from the last pf is also signed by Robert Englund so I don't want to replace it. I don't mind the skull on this one, I normally display the skull with the last one and I have no interest in the ex on this one so I'd be fine with a regular. Just want the figure if it fits the old base really.

Yep, I'm with you there. I think this base might be just slightly wider though as his feet are parted more.

according to SS free shipping was only for the regular edition

IMG_5114.jpg

why are they lying, I used the chat yesterday cause I couldnt get them on the phon

can you double check when you go to preorder if it gives you free shipping? the ex

Back