Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Myers would be so awesome! Think they will ever produce one?

:dunno We've been asking that same question for so many years that it's pretty much just become a running joke at this point.

Although I guess the fact that I ordered the HCG 1/4 MM shows how much faith I have that we'll ever get one from SS.:lol

:dunno We've been asking that same question for so many years that it's pretty much just become a running joke at this point.

Although I guess the fact that I ordered the HCG 1/4 MM shows how much faith I have that we'll ever get one from SS.:lol

Could it be as simple as HCG has the license for Halloween and Sideshow does not? I also picked up the 1/4 Michael Myers statue from HCG this year. This will have to hold me over until the Halloween license becomes available again and Sideshow has a shot at it. I wonder if the Halloween franchise is like the other horror series where the license to individual movies can be purchased? Sideshow seems to obtain the license to the third movie in the horror franchises, for some reason, for their products (i.e., Jason from Friday Part 3, Freddy from Nightmare Part III, Pinhead from Hellraiser III). The only problem with this strategy is that Michael Myers wasn't in Halloween III:gah: The rights to Halloween II might work for a Michael Myers PF for Sideshow if they are available.

So according to the new video on last page. SS is still not satisfied with Freddy`s stance. IMO it could look nice with the new position of his leg, just need a clear picture of it.

The Exclusive for this is the "soul hand" (I believe that's what was said in today's Sideshow Live presentation featuring this PF)...some green, swirling thing he holds in his left hand:huh. In comparison, I guess the left hand with the black skull doesn't look so bad after all.

This PF needs to be redone from scratch and a simpler design chosen. There's a couple of perfect poses for him from movie stills but sideshow just can't help themselves sometimes.

WTF is this Soul Hand exclusive? Bleh. Was hoping this was going to turn out good so I'd have something to pair off with Pinhead but between the ridiculously oversized bases on these things, the mediocre pose and the options of Soul Hand or Skull Hand to display I'll pass.

addf596c93b4511e554ea98a1acfb6b6.jpg

Bleh. Still buying. Was this in any movie

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

:ohbfrank:
addf596c93b4511e554ea98a1acfb6b6.jpg

Bleh. Still buying. Was this in any movie

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm still buying also but really...what is that green thing supposed to be? I don't remember...was thing even in the third movie? I can't believe this was the best exclusive idea SS could come up with...

Back