Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone else think his head is a little big or a little out of proportion

I’m glad it’s not just me that thinks that. I also thing the bent leg looks a bit odd. I think it’s a cool interpretation of Freddy but it doesn’t look like Robert. Not once has he grinned like that.

he for sure starts to look like a bobblehead at certain angles...

giphy.webp

My hand of souls came broken in 2 places. I'm going to call them in the next couple days and hopefully they will replace it. Other than that I guess I'm pretty happy with the Statue. It's good but I don't feel that it is in the same league as Jason or Leatherface. Jason's base is just absolutely incredible.

Just jumped on the waitlist the other day for the EX. Shows "Your position on the waitlist is great". So, we shall see!

I have all 4 from this horror line and have to agree with you. Freddy is my favorite character but my least favorite of these 4 newest horror premium formats.

I have all 4 from this horror line and have to agree with you. Freddy is my favorite character but my least favorite of these 4 newest horror premium formats.

I meant for people to cancel so I can convert my waitlist lol (if you were replying to me) :rotfl
I picked up the EX Jason locally last weekend. I also bought Leatherface last August. You also have Hellraiser I assume? Since you said all 4?

Sorry, I was replying to what Heath said on page 53. Yes I have Pinhead, Jason, Leatherface, and Freddy.

I know this is dead thread but I finally pulled the trigger on this piece. Had $300 in BBTS credit so I got him for $169.99 and $4 shipping. It’s the regular edition but I’m so happy to finally get this piece. I’m honestly surprised it wasn’t sold out, but even Sideshow still has them in stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back