Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha! That's incredibly lame!

Looks like he's going to torture his victims in their sleep with a bonsai tree! :rotfl

After the kick ass EX of Jason (even though it was an obvious choice). They come with small thingy EX on Leatherface, but related. Then this, that I have no clue what is. Everyones first reaction would be "what is that?". Could have tried harder.
Why not make the trapped souls in his front, as they did with the 1/6 scale. Could have been possible.

Great base though. Detailed and not too tall.

Edit: I am for doing something different, but this EX you just don`t see clearly what it`s supposed to be.

i was expecting a good EX for this like jason but holy ****, if sideshow are thay bad at coming up with ideas they could just put up a poll on the site or something, if they cant think of anything good then just give us an another head with same sculpt and no hat on or something simple like that so we can display him without the hat aswell. thats not a great idea i know but its better than what they are doing.cant believe that is what the ex is going to be after they released jason with such a good ex. even a jason hockey mask would be better than that as an ex. i honestly thought they were going to go all out for this 1

i was expecting a good EX for this like jason but holy ****, if sideshow are thay bad at coming up with ideas they could just put up a poll on the site or something, if they cant think of anything good then just give us an another head with same sculpt and no hat on or something simple like that so we can display him without the hat aswell. thats not a great idea i know but its better than what they are doing.cant believe that is what the ex is going to be after they released jason with such a good ex. even a jason hockey mask would be better than that as an ex. i honestly thought they were going to go all out for this 1
:exactly: :lol

Watched Dream Warriors last night while marathoning the first few Elm Street movies. The only thing even remotely close to that Soul Hand EX thing is when the Wizard Master kid casts his green lightning spell at Freddy who just walks it off, grabs the kid and guts him. That EX just has zero relevance.

People seem to keep forgetting or just plain ignoring that these new Jason, Leatherface & Freddy PF's, are sideshows vision. Yes, they are based off of the character or what movie sideshow holds the liscense to but this is sideshows version. It does not say Freddy Part 3 PF. It says Freddy terror of dreams PF. Sideshows take on Freddy. So maybe the exclusive is something they came up with or their version of something else loosely based off of Part 3.

i get what your saying but dont you think that the ex should be something that you look at and clearly see what it means to the character, i mean the leatherface and jason are both sideshows vision of that character also but leatherface comes with a hammer which is instantly connected with the character you dont even have to ask why is the ex a hammer you just know, then jason comes with the speargun and you dont have to ask why you just know, so even if it is there vision you would think that whatever the ex is that people would understand what it means to that character but everone seems to be complaining, its taken forever for this thing to even come up for preoder so sideshow has had heaps of time so really this just comes off as pure lazy, the base is the best thing about these statues but there should always be a good reason to get the ex for every statue, jason there is a great reason to get the ex, leatherface and freddy there is no good reason at all. i think if this had of been up for pre order last halloween it would not have been such a big deal but because it has taken forever people were thinking this is gonna be good and worth the wait

i get what your saying but dont you think that the ex should be something that you look at and clearly see what it means to the character, i mean the leatherface and jason are both sideshows vision of that character also but leatherface comes with a hammer which is instantly connected with the character you dont even have to ask why is the ex a hammer you just know, then jason comes with the speargun and you dont have to ask why you just know, so even if it is there vision you would think that whatever the ex is that people would understand what it means to that character but everone seems to be complaining, its taken forever for this thing to even come up for preoder so sideshow has had heaps of time so really this just comes off as pure lazy, the base is the best thing about these statues but there should always be a good reason to get the ex for every statue, jason there is a great reason to get the ex, leatherface and freddy there is no good reason at all. i think if this had of been up for pre order last halloween it would not have been such a big deal but because it has taken forever people were thinking this is gonna be good and worth the wait

I totally agree with ya I was just saying that may be the case. Can't wait to get the explication though. Maybe it will all make sense in the end.

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-premium-format-3003661-03.jpg
a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-premium-format-300366-04.jpg

I love Freddy and I just ordered but this has to be the worst exclusive in the history of all exclusive so I mean what the hell is that he's holding a tornado of slime??
Where is their imagination this is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waiting until a promo code will work on Freddy, I could care less about the exclusive on this one and will let my reward points pile up and get later.

Just Preordered. Exclusive already Waitlisted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't like the pose on this. The Ex is a joke. What a shame as I have the jason at home and leatherface on Pre Order. This is the fourth time they have made Freddy and still no closer to capturing his essence.

Back