Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick photophop job I did up to see how it would look. This is what I'm hoping to be able to do, although obvs will depend on the peg hole. Ideally I would like the first PF boiler room light up base too - only the new Freddy sculpt/pose, but doesn't look like the legs would align.

IMG_6522.JPG

I am just not feeling this piece at all. Maybe I'm just Freddy'd out.
Gonna get the leather face though.

Any ideas how you could customize the EX on this? Like legit break the resin and add something else in his hand that's MAYBE relevant?

This has to be the worst Ex in the history of statues, it just makes no sense whatsoever. He's holding a plant...? I don't see any souls in that plant. No offense Sideshow but this was just not a well thought design. Pass

This has to be the worst Ex in the history of statues, it just makes no sense whatsoever. He's holding a plant...? I don't see any souls in that plant. No offense Sideshow but this was just not a well thought design. Pass

I agree on the Ex is pants, but? will still get it as I do love the skull he is holding, and need the companion piece to go with my Jason PF, so its fine. Compare this to the Jason PF Ex, its pathetic

Yah I'm getting this cause I think the burnt skull is pretty cool. Plus it matches Jason and leatherface.

Haven't pre-ordered because I might just buy a cheap reg down the line

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am just not feeling this piece at all. Maybe I'm just Freddy'd out.

Well the sculpt looks nothing like Englund, the pose is pretty much the opposite pose to the old PF, which granted is better, but not very original, and last but not least he is holding a dam skull again! So no you are not Freddy'd out, they really dropped the ball on this piece, the only thing better about it than the old PF is that they didn't hide the claw hand this time, but instead had it stretched out, like the old PF holding the doll or the Skull.

Gonna get the leather face though.

Well not only does that a great pose, the pose is also an iconic one, which is another reason why this Freddy PF is a fail, the pose is not iconic.

This has to be the worst Ex in the history of statues, it just makes no sense whatsoever.

Agreed.

He's holding a plant...? I don't see any souls in that plant. No offense Sideshow but this was just not a well thought design. Pass

A plant. :rotfl

I agree on the Ex is pants, but? will still get it as I do love the skull he is holding, and need the companion piece to go with my Jason PF, so its fine. Compare this to the Jason PF Ex, its pathetic

I think most people are sick of the dam skull, granted it is accurate to part 3 but they could have done better than a plant and a skull.

They could keep the base the way it is but scrap the figure completely and make it a bad ass syringe-hands Freddy.

Thinking if the Ex was the syringe .The ES would be a lot bigger than it is and I would be worried about missing out on it .

I will most likely get it to go with my Jason & Leatherface but don't feel the rush for the Green Jello Ex and will wait

Should have been syringe hand all the way instead of that green... whatever it is.

I could imagine somebody asking me why Freddy is holding a blob of green Jell-O and my answer would be "I have absolutely no clue:dunno...but the fine folks at Sideshow Collectibles thought it was a brilliant marketing idea for some reason:lol

f20d763657b98141bcc80792d965d1c9.jpg

I guess I no longer need a Freddy in my collection, got the vs version for $175 :) I actually hated this piece but decided to go for it based on price alone. The likeness is actually really good. It's a solid statue

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back