Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Mark newman on here! Hey please come back and sculpt more DC and marvel female characters. I will buy them all if your the sculpter.

i can't wait to get this!

Yeah I need a teaser. Awesome that Mark is sculpting them. These two are the only two purchases I have planned with SS for now so can't wait to see how they're coming. May pick up Spidey PF too but depends... regardless really excited to see how they improve upon the first Jason part 3. If anyone can blow this out of the water it is Mark Newman... fingers crossed. :)

This is Sideshow. Announced at Spook 2014, pre-order at Spook 2015, available with coupons at Spook 2016.

There's a new Jason movie in the works so Sideshow needs to get on it. Hope to see a reveal of both soon. Enough with the Super heroes, let's get back to some horror legends to go alongside of everything else.

I only have the Freddy vs. Jason - Freddy pf (not the latest one they did) but I do plan to get the new Jason so this one is a must. I do and do not regret getting the latest Freddy. I want to have the option to have it, and then decide while it's in my collection, if I do or do not regret buying it. The other way around kind of sucks.

They should make a new freddy PF with the main girl he fought in the dream warriors together as a PF set. :wink1: how cool would that be? Or even a jason with the girl which had mind powers fighting jason. Both of those movies was such fun classics!

Back