Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the pictures for the concept art of the new Freddy & Jason PFs opened in separate tabs & I was flicking back & forth between them when I noticed that both of these new PFs are going to look amazing when displayed back-to-back, Freddy vs Jason style. Maybe that was intentional by Sideshow.

I had the pictures for the concept art of the new Freddy & Jason PFs opened in separate tabs & I was flicking back & forth between them when I noticed that both of these new PFs are going to look amazing when displayed back-to-back, Freddy vs Jason style. Maybe that was intentional by Sideshow.

You might be on to something there.
They should look great together.

It would be a nice ex but completely hatless would be strange. Like a hatless Indiana Jones.

It's possible, but if given a choice, I'd rather have his syringed gloves as his alternate display option. Hell, give us both Sideshow. :hi5:

He definitely needs his hat and the syringed hands are a must for the Ex. But, I would still prefer his glove on since this time it is such an awesome pose. The syringe hands would be cool, but the glove is far better.

It will be cool to have both Freddy's side by side. Hope each one will be different enough for me to keep both.

I know what you mean, mate. Every Thursday & with every newsletter I'm going to be as giddy as a schoolgirl about the prospect of seeing a preview of this statue or, better yet, a surprise pre-order going up for it.

I mean, hey, this time last year the Alien Warrior Legendary Scale Bust surprised all us Alien fans by just suddenly going up for pre-order out of nowhere so this may well be far beyond the concept art stage for all we know. :pray:

I love Dream Warriors so I can't wait to see this. I wasn't a big fan of the last Freddy PF so I've got high hopes on the new one.

I liked it but many criticized it because the gloved hand wasn't easily seen.

I think it was the most daring in terms of concept without going too far out and becoming a complete parody/comedy. My life has been built around comic books so I could appreciate the content much more as well. I think it was very inventive.

Last edited:
I love Dream Warriors so I can't wait to see this. I wasn't a big fan of the last Freddy PF so I've got high hopes on the new one.

Yes dream warriors was so awesome! I did like the last Freddy but agree the glove was in a bad place. But I did do the switch around on the glove to make it stick up a bit.

Agreed. PF was great! Glove needs better placement.

"Less is more" as they say. That`s the right term for the last pose. Freddy will not look more menacing in the new pose than the old, because of the hidden glove imo. I am sure this time the glove will be straight in the frame.

Back