Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know the more I look at this and Jason the more I see bookends for a horror collection. They are facing opposite directions and look to be in somewhat similar poses each looking over their shoulder ect......Looking forward to seeing the final reveal, I'm a much bigger Freddy fan than Jason but I want both of them flanking my Pinhead (center) and hopefully Micheal Myers and Leather face left and right of Pinhead in between the bookends(Freddy and Jason). IMO that would be perfection.

You know the more I look at this and Jason the more I see bookends for a horror collection. They are facing opposite directions and look to be in somewhat similar poses each looking over their shoulder ect......Looking forward to seeing the final reveal, I'm a much bigger Freddy fan than Jason but I want both of them flanking my Pinhead (center) and hopefully Micheal Myers and Leather face left and right of Pinhead in between the bookends(Freddy and Jason). IMO that would be perfection.

:lol Sideshow can't design a line that has consistent style from piece to piece, finish a line or make anything in a line the same size

Here he is in the background.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-04%20at%2009.24.56_zpszv7pjyrj.png

I really don't get the decisions to have one of his hands behind his back, in this and the previous PF. Freddy as a character was never some kind of stealth master, he was in your face and menacing, not some sort of magician hiding a bunch of flowers behind his back :slap

I really don't get the decisions to have one of his hands behind his back, in this and the previous PF. Freddy as a character was never some kind of stealth master, he was in your face and menacing, not some sort of magician hiding a bunch of flowers behind his back :slap

Although if he was holding flowers that would actually be kind of cool. For no particular reason. :)

Not liking the one hand behind the back pose either. Maybe if you displayed him inside a mirrored cabinet would be okay but I dunno. Hands are an important feature to convey expression. I think the only statue I'd really like to have with hidden hands would be a Hannibal Lecter pf in full restraining outfit.

I think it looks good. I have the last one. The bent legs are kind of weird and the sweater being way short were some flaws kinda but I still like it. This one looks like it could be better

I think its just to give his other hand something to do. Otherwise it would just be at his side or something. Hiding the claw in the previous one with the doll was an odd choice, but doing it with the ungloved hand is fine. Just wish they could have combined it and have a doll or something in his other hand, almost like some sort of back up plan or something.

That's a shame if they go with the almost exact same pose as the last PF minus arm / hand placement change. I was hoping the new PF would complement the last one. This bums me out, was really excited for this piece. Not looking too good right now.

I'm not too arsed about the arm thing this time around because they have the right hand where it should be. Right up front!

I'm not too arsed about the arm thing this time around because they have the right hand where it should be. Right up front!

Exactly! Gloved hand behind back=terrible design choice. Any other hand besides gloved hand behind back=no care... This one should be better than the last

Back