Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly! Gloved hand behind back=terrible design choice. Any other hand besides gloved hand behind back=no care... This one should be better than the last

Better than the last? I have many doubts about it.. That pf is absolutely outstanding in my opinion, just turn the right hand and it's perfect: easy fix.

Better than the last? I have many doubts about it.. That pf is absolutely outstanding in my opinion, just turn the right hand and it's perfect: easy fix.

I don't think we're saying that it's a 'bad' statue. Just remember we have our own opinion, which we do not wish to use to change your views on the older Freddy. :D For some, we just think this one appeals to us a little more. :D :D So for us, it's better than the last.

I don't think we're saying that it's a 'bad' statue. Just remember we have our own opinion, which we do not wish to use to change your views on the older Freddy. :D For some, we just think this one appeals to us a little more. :D :D So for us, it's better than the last.

Indeed i've said "In my opinion it's outstanding"...and i wrote "I have many doubts" and not "I'm sure".. you have your opinion and i have mine. No problem.

I'm just not a fan of the last one. Prefer the original PF over it.

Not sure how your not a fan of this statue :pfft:

20150628_135820_resized.jpg

Tbh i'll probably pick the new one up just because I can't say no to Freddy. I think he might have tapped into my subconscious :)

It was a jesting general statement, not a question and not directed at any one individual. I am not trying to degrade your opinion, diversity is what makes these boards great! :)

It was a jesting general statement, not a question and not directed at any one individual. I am not trying to degrade your opinion, diversity is what makes these boards great! :)

I'm just playing. Trust me, if there's one thing you need to do on this forum, is joke around. Everyone takes everything too seriously. I always respect my fellow collector and his/her opinions.

If I'm being picky about the statue above its two things 1. Freddy's ears seem to stick out a bit too much 2. The hat. Regardless of the size, Neca appear to be the only one's capable to make realistic looking Fedora's.

I think the ears are perfect, they stuck out in the movie as well. It's the fedora I definitely agree with you on. The fedora is pretty bad if you compare it with movie fedora and then go back and look at statue. So true about NECA, my figure has a better fedora although picture is too dark to tell.

Freddy_Krueger.jpg

Not sure how your not a fan of this statue :pfft:

View attachment 193195

Tbh i'll probably pick the new one up just because I can't say no to Freddy. I think he might have tapped into my subconscious :)

This first Freddy was spot on the likeness. I love mine :) But I do like the doll more than the skull. I just cant let him go even with the new one coming out. I can make room for 2 Freddy and Jason. Both characters are done well enough that they are worth holding on to.

I watched NOES last night. So good. Making me itch to get the new PF.

Weird how all the originals from so long ago is way better than the new remakes even with the new technology to make the new movies with so much for special effects.

Weird how all the originals from so long ago is way better than the new remakes even with the new technology to make the new movies with so much for special effects.

The Nightmare remake to me, should never have been called a remake, same with the Friday the 13th "remake", Just call them what they really are Parts 8 and 11 respectively. And I have no ill will against Jackey Earl Haley's Freddy, as a matter of fact he was pretty creepy, but the story they told, trying to "reimagine" Freddy's origin, terrible idea.

I just don't understand how they could have got the "original" Freddy from A Nightmare on Elm Street PF so wrong. The jumper was totally incorrect in the colour of the sleeves and the fit, his scarring was off, and he never held out a doll or a skull lol. Even the shadowy picture of this face sculpt looks actually more in line with the make up from the original film.

It's amazing, isn't it? People think re-make is better yet I just end up being disappointed.

The Nightmare remake to me, should never have been called a remake, same with the Friday the 13th "remake", Just call them what they really are Parts 8 and 11 respectively. And I have no ill will against Jackey Earl Haley's Freddy, as a matter of fact he was pretty creepy, but the story they told, trying to "reimagine" Freddy's origin, terrible idea.

:lecture

Only horror remake of the past decade I can think of right now that I absolutely loved was Piranha 3D. More dark comedy than anything but that was the best way to handle that one imo.

Back