Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the pic I still think thus new Freddy will be hatless just to separate from the first version.

That would be the major screw up of this statue. Freddy NEEDS his fedora, regardless as to whether or not it's removable. It's part of his costume and they can't leave him without it. :) This one needs to be 100%. Too many screw ups lately.

There is absolutely no chance they'd release a Freddy statue without his fedora. That is a ridiculous prediction.

That would be the major screw up of this statue. Freddy NEEDS his fedora, regardless as to whether or not it's removable. It's part of his costume and they can't leave him without it. :) This one needs to be 100%. Too many screw ups lately.

I agree but anything is possible. I wished they just let us see the full pics already.

I doubt we will see Freddy or Jason any time soon and definitely NOT in 2014. They revealed Pinhead almost a year before his reveal. These two will probably be geared up for SDCC '15.

Some time since i have seen the movies, but did we see Englunds plain face in part 1? Didn`t we see Englund as the bus driver in part 2? So what about part 3?
Then a clean face of Englund as an EX would be awesome. Although i also would prefer the syringe hands as EX. I would think everyone would be running for it and get sold out asap (syringe hands that is), but that`s what i thought about the Keaton EX also...

I doubt we will see Freddy or Jason any time soon and definitely NOT in 2014. They revealed Pinhead almost a year before his reveal. These two will probably be geared up for SDCC '15.
He was originally teased in 2011 the reason for long delats with Pinhead had to do with licensing. I don't think the same will happen for Freddy or Jason, but as for a PO this year, probably not.

I just hope that we get a little taster of the F-Dizzle & J-Dog statues this year. Just a wee sneak peek & I'll be golden. I really would like to find out this year if Jason is actually a part 3 version, which I'd like, & not some kind of 'Terror of Crystal Lake' kind of thing, which I would not like.

I just hope that we get a little taster of the F-Dizzle & J-Dog statues this year. Just a wee sneak peek & I'll be golden. I really would like to find out this year if Jason is actually a part 3 version, which I'd like, & not some kind of 'Terror of Crystal Lake' kind of thing, which I would not like.

Underneath the preview image it says it will be another Part 3. I'm glad, since 3D was my favourite, tied with Part 1.

Posted on the Freddy Krueger – Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure thread by Igo over on statueforum...

I just saw pictures of a near complete sculpt, it looks amazing.

Mark Newman is sculpting this and the Jason, they are going to work as companion pieces, so if you get both they'll display awesome together

I cannot wait to see the full sculpt. :panic:

Who knows, they'll probably give this one the sweater with the full red sleeves that was supposed to be on the PF based on the original film.... Even from this dim pic, the face sculpt looks more like the original make up

WHEN?! WHEN are we going to see a teaser sculpt of these two guys? Someone on here said they saw the sculpts in progress and it looked awesome. C'mon SS!! :) I wonder if there will be a duo base for Fred and Jay like they did with Frank and Bride...

I've seen both of them in person. Freddy has lanky arms and syringe glove. Jason is part 4.

Imagine trying to fit that into a Besta.

freddy_zpsnkdfjqo4.jpg

Back