Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Sideshow! Big expectations here as the last Freddy was great. I'm hoping for a more menacing pose and real metal claws! Late 15' or early 16' release?

At least I still have this badboy on my shelf to hold me over till this new one comes!

freddypf1.jpg

Last edited:
I need a zombie head jason as well. Didn't like the first jason ex head at all. I need a much more mean beat up Jason zombie head from the much later movies.

I agree and that's why I picked up the Jason Voorhees, Terror of Crystal Lake just a few days ago. Waiting for it's arrival. Pics looked really good unmasked:

jvunmasked.jpg

I actually had a hope it was Freddy from "New Nightmare". That version really deserves to become a PF. A bit crushed it did not become a reality....

I actually had a hope it was Freddy from "New Nightmare". That version really deserves to become a PF. A bit crushed it did not become a reality....

I think it will become a reality at some point, mate. We got a PF of FvJs Demon Freddy so I think that there's every chance that we'll see a New Nightmare version somewhere down the road.

Just get back on to my rockin chair then for that one. This will make me end up with 3 Freddy PF`s from SS.

This is great news and a really nice surprise since i thought this was gonna be pinheads weekend. Cant wait for the full reveal!

Syringe hands would be an awesome exclusive, but I'm tipping a "marionette Freddy" in there too...

Back