Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate New Nightmare. Much prefer Nightmare 3 and this PF looks sick. Can't wait. :clap

Exactly! I like the new nightmare but it does not even compare to the classics. Not even close. The original wins by far in my opinion. Hope the claws will be chrome!

Seems like this Freddy may not have the hat. At least it will set this and the original apart if that's true. Still funny how people complain that they can't see Freddy's trademark claws on the first PF and now it's in our faces with the claws. lol we can never get enough of these 80s classics.

I hate New Nightmare. Much prefer Nightmare 3 and this PF looks sick. Can't wait. :clap

Is that for Freddy`s new look or the movie in general? The movie i liked quite good, but Freddy is badass in his new look. Regardless of the movie itself i want that version. The new colors, hand, hat and the awsome coat, i like it.
To say you hate that Freddy is pretty hars in my opinion. If it was the movie in general i won`t argue, in comparing with the first ones.

The little peak we got from the new PF looks promising.

When sideshow gives us these teasers, how long before they actually reveal the statue? is it weeks or months? I would hope tomorrow on Halloween they show us the whole statue and let us preorder it to come out halloween next year

When sideshow gives us these teasers, how long before they actually reveal the statue? is it weeks or months? I would hope tomorrow on Halloween they show us the whole statue and let us preorder it to come out halloween next year

Seeing as that image is not the actual statue, I bet it will be a while.

We can never tell, but like Something Sexy said, it's going to be a while most likely.

Excited for this PF, metal claws and swappable hands is a must. This, new Jason with Pinhead and Meyers would be a classic display.

No reveal makes me sad.... Just a teaser makes this spook meh. Look how long pin head was reveled! :lol

Excited for this PF, metal claws and swappable hands is a must. This, new Jason with Pinhead and Meyers would be a classic display.

That's what I'm hoping. The only challenge there is Myers. I hope they can sort things out.

That's what I'm hoping. The only challenge there is Myers. I hope they can sort things out.

I really hope this goes up for PO very soon. Just when I thought I was getting out, SS pulls me back in. My last PO was Catwoman and Supes but this is a must have for me. I skipped Pinhead but would get a new Freddy and Michael PF for certain. Hurry up and put up the PO SS, life doesn't last forever. :impatient: :)

I really hope this goes up for PO very soon. Just when I thought I was getting out, SS pulls me back in. My last PO was Catwoman and Supes but this is a must have for me. I skipped Pinhead but would get a new Freddy and Michael PF for certain. Hurry up and put up the PO SS, life doesn't last forever. :impatient: :)

LOL! I agree. Unfortunately, it does seem we're going to be waiting a long time for this one.
Hopefully before Halloween 2015.

Agreed, hope we hear something soon so Myers can come out somewhat close to Freddy/Jason/Pinhead.

Back