Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used my recent $50 off promo code on Freddy. I think it will look killer next to my Jason PF and the pre-ordered Leatherface.

I can't believe the exclusive is WL.

Yeah me either, just found that out a few days ago, surprized only someone just mentioned it just now. I guess a lot of people must have really wanted that green plant. :lol

Or maybe it's because they offered free shipping, isn't that why u preordered it when they sent u that email?

Last edited:
Yeah me either, just found that out a few days ago, surprized only someone just mentioned it just now. I guess a lot of people must have really wanted that green plant. :lol

Or maybe it's because they offered free shipping, isn't that why u preordered it when they sent u that email?

Yes. You are correct. But maybe a month or so later when I was checking my orders, I noticed the free shipping wasn't on there. I called them and after some confusion because of the exclusive link being in the free shipping email, they said free shipping was only on the "collectors" (standard) edition. So I canceled my order. Luckily, a few months ago when they were sending out those random email codes, I got $45. So I just used that and whatever else I had in Rewards and re-ordered the exclusive. Now I see this 1:3 scale from ECC and I'm regretting my decision because I may just get rid of all my Freddy's and get that.

Yes. You are correct. But maybe a month or so later when I was checking my orders, I noticed the free shipping wasn't on there. I called them and after some confusion because of the exclusive link being in the free shipping email, they said free shipping was only on the "collectors" (standard) edition. So I canceled my order.

I can't believe they did that to you. :mad:

Luckily, a few months ago when they were sending out those random email codes, I got $45. So I just used that and whatever else I had in Rewards and re-ordered the exclusive.

Smart move.

Now I see this 1:3 scale from ECC and I'm regretting my decision because I may just get rid of all my Freddy's and get that.

People don't like the head sculpt on that though (not that the one here is any better) but the pose is much better on the ECC one. You have just an amazing collection as it is, those ECC pieces are huge because of their bases. Surprize you have room for such a large collectible, given the amount of stuff U have now. U want to get ECC Jason to?

Last edited:
If this ships after Halloween :slap. I want to pick this up to go with Jason but I need to see production version first. Not a fan of the paint apps on the 1/6, this needs to be better.

If this ships after Halloween :slap. I want to pick this up to go with Jason but I need to see production version first. Not a fan of the paint apps on the 1/6, this needs to be better.

Agreed, I canceled the 1/6 Freddy. I have the 1/4 Leatherface so, I hope the Freddy is nice so I can get that to go with Leatherface too!

Just received an email from SS. No freddy for Halloween. It's been delayed. November it is.

Yep, same email here. It sucks that I won't have him in time for Halloween but it's not like I bought it because it was arriving in October.

That sucks I got same email.. that being said at least I'll get my elite Freddy bust in November. Some freddy action on the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing pics of this in other collectors hands soon. Looks pretty good to me in that video. Really I just want this to go with the Jason premium format as an 80s horror icons set. That plant has to be the most useless exclusive I have ever seen.

I take back my previous comment. This piece looks nice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I got the email that Freddy will be shipping in two weeks.

Back