Freddy Krueger Terror of Dreams Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived yesterday and holy CRAP was I blown away. It exceeded any and all expectations that I had for him and he looks WAY better in hand then the pics that have been posted online up until now. Unfortunately, he did not come without severe issues and I hate to inform I have already had to box him back up and he's now waiting to head on back to Sideshow. Firat, mine had a major flaw with the molded peg on the underside of his left leg being about 1/4" inch off center from the alotted hole and thus will not allow for his foot to be placed down on that side and second, there was damage to the cast down in the hole for the right foot peg which had broken away and thus does not allow for proper grip around the metal foot peg post. I didn't see the broken out piece anywhere in the box so I'm assuming it was either a fault in my cast or it was lost before it was packaged up. Anyway I did manage to get some really great flicks of him but sadly I am not allowed to post attachments due to my rank here on the forum. Curious to see how ya'lls feet match up and the condition of that right foot hole as well.

991e7af00773a8a704d6aada0f493f66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently ordered after seeing pics of production piece. Charged today but no tracking yet, hopefully before tomorrow.

Anybody get a tracking number on this? Mine still says payment processing but they took money first thing Thursday morning.

Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery. / We’re working to deliver your package as soon as possible. :gah:

Finally got mine unboxed. The sculpt looks really nice and the glove is pretty cool. It is definitely best viewed at eye level or above due to the fedora and slight tilt of his head.

Only a couple small nits. The lower jaw of the skull looks mis-shaped or warped to me. A bit of paint pooling in a couple spots on the base. I'll probably add just a bit of gloss to the exposed forearm, as the it's slightly more dull than the sculpt. All things considered it's a cool Freddy statue for sure.

My Freddy Ex was delivered today and I think it's an overall winner. I ever like the Ex hand better than I thought I would...the hand holding souls has little faces in the green swirls.

Gave up on trying to find the last Freddy PF for a reasonable price, so said F it and got this one last week. Been staring at him all weekend. Figure if I stare long enough I'll feel like I got my monies worth. :lol

Collectors Row still has some available if anyone wants one ASAP.

DSCF6309.jpg
DSCF6312.jpg
DSCF6314.jpg
DSCF6317.jpg

Back