Freddy , Jason or Leatherface ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that sucks. the one i ordered doesnt come with one well ill be on the look out for a jason mask. are they the regular size that are on the dolls

you could buy the keychain and paint it. very inexpensive replacement.

7333.jpg

I just picked up a Freddy from FVJ today on eBay. He is in my opinion the best issue next to the Dream Warriors fig. I'd like to go for all, but a few don't appeal to me much, same with the Jason figs. I'll probably just stick with my Jason 3 for now.

This figure is Awesome...the face is amazingly done. But you cant beeeeeat Leatherface. TCM paved the way for Psycho Horror killers . and he goes beyond a Psycho Horror killers. To have the PF piece of Leatherface is like having a piece of Horror History Icon. You should just have one...IMO

The "Documentary feel" they accured in the Orginal TCM makes the movie so realistic and horrific in its intend to scare the audience goes beyond Nightmare on Elm Street and Jason. TCM has the feeling that it could be really like this, if you go into the Texas Country side , you could possible found a Sawer family. Unlike unrealistic characters as Jason and Freedy, well Jason was real untill about the 3 Movie where he keeps coming back from the dead....shiiit IMO. But Jason did look awesome in every movie.

But IMO the more realistic you make it the greater scare scale you would get...thats why Leatherface is by far the GREATEST HORROR ICON of all Time. I praise and thank Tobb Hober..:love

Well said. TCM is one of the greatest horror films of all time and Leatherface is an Icon of Horror.:D

My personal favorite/grail piece goes to Demon Freddy. With all the new PFs out there what's everyone's new favorite?

Attachments

• 000000 f1 (2).jpg
    000000 f1 (2).jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 59
Back