Freddy , Jason or Leatherface ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the difference that give LF the edge to me, is that he could really exist.
whereas Jason pretty much is impossible to kill and Freddy exists n dreams ... both cool characters, but I lean towards realistic horror initially....

Wow, cool thread.

First of all, Leatherface is absolutely an icon. Halloween is my favorite movie of all time, but nothing in Halloween is creepier than the reveal of Leatherface from TCM. Fist the stumble, then the bonk on the head, then spasms, and ultimately the slammed door. Leatherface is great because you really got the feeling he is just seriously messed up in the head.

As far as the PF figures go, I absolutely love Demon Freddy. Keep in mind I only have that and Jason (but I have seen the original Freddy in person). I am thinking about hunting down Leatherface...the only think holding me back is that I like the mask he wore in the beginning of the film a lot more than the mask he wore from the dinner portion on.

I never knocked TCM once, I just don't find the appearance of Leatherface to be all that scary or even cool. I think TCM (Only part 1) is one of and still til' today the scariest and creepiest horror films ever made.

Great film, one of my favorite horror movies, in fact, I would rate it one of my top 5 of all time. If you all have a hard on for a Leatherface PF then hey, all the power to you guys, whatever makes you happy right?

An opinion can't be wrong no matter what but why get into a pissing war over an obese toy? :D Dude asked for an opinion on which one or two to buy so I gave an opinion.

VOORHEES STILL RULES! :rock

still not sure on this one.
I'm gonna leave this as the last pf I pick up as it will be one of the most important.
I think its outta Jason And Leather Face though.
Besides Freddys just a dick in a crimbo sweater.

An opinion can't be wrong no matter what but why get into a pissing war over an obese toy? :D Dude asked for an opinion on which one or two to buy so I gave an opinion.

Not knocking your opinion at all dude, just stating mine as well! :D

Freddy IMO is the best. It's almost perfect.

Leatherface is great but I just don't think it's as good as Freddy.

Jason was a major disapointment. The production piece just wasn't as nice as the prototype. The sculpt under the mask is quite well but the clothing was rather bad. I'd really like a "classic" Jason PF if done right.

PF Freddy all the way. Freddy's look is probably the most iconic an I think his PF is on sale for like $150 at Cornerstorecomics

i don't know ? freddy looks pretty menacing to me

DSCN1404.jpg

DSCN1405.jpg

Deamon Freddy Rocks!!! :rock

I wish they'll make the New Leather face... the old one scares the hell outa me... the new one is just cool!

i just ordered the original looking freddy hopefully i get it tomorrow. there out of the demon faced one but i like the original one some what better but does the demon faced one come with the jason mask

i just ordered the original looking freddy hopefully i get it tomorrow. there out of the demon faced one but i like the original one some what better but does the demon faced one come with the jason mask

Yes he does.

well that sucks. the one i ordered doesnt come with one well ill be on the look out for a jason mask. are they the regular size that are on the dolls

the difference that give LF the edge to me, is that he could really exist.
whereas Jason pretty much is impossible to kill and Freddy exists n dreams ... both cool characters, but I lean towards realistic horror initially....

I completely agree with this Leather Face is freaky as hell, I mean Freddy and Jason are scary enough but they pale compared too Leather Face I mean he could be out there................:horror

This figure is Awesome...the face is amazingly done. But you cant beeeeeat Leatherface. TCM paved the way for Psycho Horror killers . and he goes beyond a Psycho Horror killers. To have the PF piece of Leatherface is like having a piece of Horror History Icon. You should just have one...IMO

The "Documentary feel" they accured in the Orginal TCM makes the movie so realistic and horrific in its intend to scare the audience goes beyond Nightmare on Elm Street and Jason. TCM has the feeling that it could be really like this, if you go into the Texas Country side , you could possible found a Sawer family. Unlike unrealistic characters as Jason and Freedy, well Jason was real untill about the 3 Movie where he keeps coming back from the dead....shiiit IMO. But Jason did look awesome in every movie.

But IMO the more realistic you make it the greater scare scale you would get...thats why Leatherface is by far the GREATEST HORROR ICON of all Time. I praise and thank Tobb Hober..:love

I know bumping this back isn't the greatest thing but it saves making a new thread for the same topic and I know myself and a few others like to talk about these pieces.
I ordered the Jason pf and paid for it minutes ago. I know freddy is quite easy to get and so I think I'm gonna try and get me a leatherface next. I will leave freddy until last I think.
One question , the leatherface in the UK is picking up quite a price ( I think I could get one for $630.00 posted. What do you think ?? Crazy or not crazy ? :lol
I think once I get it I'm gonna be willing to pay it , I used to watch this movie with my friend Jay everytime he came to my house , even though we always knew what was coming it never ceased to freak us out.
The first time you see the man himself though is by far the freakiest part.
He opens the door quickly , whacks the guy on the head with the bone , drags him into that creepy room then slams the door only to have a high pitched musical note hit the score of the movie. That scene is very very memorable.
Brilliant stuff.

Back