Freddy , Jason or Leatherface ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Leatherface PF creepy looking and maybe even scary? Absolutely. However I can't help but point out the fact that its still an 18" statue/figure of a NASTY looking fat bastard murderer. I did like the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre but would hands down go with a Jason and Freddy.

Again Leatherface looks creepy but just as equally gross, IMO of course. Never really found Leatherface as a true horror icon of the 70's and 80's.

VOORHEES RULES!!!!!! :rock

Yeah, if I were to think of the most important Horror icons of the past 35+ years I can only think of these 3:

Michael Myers
Freddy Krueger
Jason Voorhees

Leatherface paved the way man! Its absolute crazy talk to say he is not a horror icon.

Leatherface paved the way man! Its absolute crazy talk to say he is not a horror icon.

Yes but it was Halloween that paved the way in the 70's, TCM 1 was an excellent horror flick, no doubt but "IMO" I just didn't see the need to have merchandise of a character like Leatherface.

I would even say that Hellraiser is a joke too, just didn't see much there either.

Just an opinion dude. :chew

Yes but it was Halloween that paved the way in the 70's, TCM 1 was an excellent horror flick, no doubt but "IMO" I just didn't see the need to have merchandise of a character like Leatherface.

I would even say that Hellraiser is a joke too, just didn't see much there either.

Just an opinion dude. :chew

TCM was there before Halloween

wasn't it ?

I though TCM '75
and Halloween '79

no ?

if not, my bad :banghead

No you were absolutely correct, My comment was meant for the one sayin Leatherface and Pinhead shouldnt be horror icons.

No you were absolutely correct, My comment was meant for the one sayin Leatherface and Pinhead shouldnt be horror icons.

Pinhead, my favourite horror icon of all times !
Didn't notice he dare to say that kind of ignorant **** :monkey1:monkey1

So Sideshow, bring on a Pinhead PF and Life-Size Bust !

As much as it pains I'm going to have to agree with Shai, Pinhead and Leatherface are no doubt Horror icons, in fact Leatherface may be my favorite horror icon.

As much as it pains I'm going to have to agree with Shai, Pinhead and Leatherface are no doubt Horror icons, in fact Leatherface may be my favorite horror icon.

It can be painful the 1st time, but the more you do it the better it gets:monkey5

Back