Foxbox studio - god complex - hades (1/6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when checking their facebook page, people were posting order numbers. There were people who had payed before me but had a higher order number and one guy had paid after me and had a lower order number.

Over the 20 or so times I had to log in to finish my payment my account said the status of my Hades was unpaid instead of just showing an empty cart. So, im guessing your order gets created instantly but isn't processed until you pay.
So, maybe Foxbox meant to have said that the first 30 orders placed would get a print rather than the first 30 who paid?

From the Foxbox Studio FB:

"Due to technical difficulties in pre-ordering Hades, a lot of people are missed out on the exclusive Hades print. As an apology, we decided to give the print to our first 77 customers. If you are one of those lucky 77 you'll be getting an email notification regarding this matter. Again, thanks for the support for Hades."

:clap:clap:clap, that is what i call Customer Services :clap:clap:clap

i am just now finding out about foxbox. such a bummer, i need all these guys!

From the Foxbox Studio FB:

"Due to technical difficulties in pre-ordering Hades, a lot of people are missed out on the exclusive Hades print. As an apology, we decided to give the print to our first 77 customers. If you are one of those lucky 77 you'll be getting an email notification regarding this matter. Again, thanks for the support for Hades."

:clap:clap:clap, that is what i call Customer Services :clap:clap:clap

Shame Up at 8:30 and I still didn't get a print :p

I can't believe no one else has posted about these guys. What's with the small runs? Hades looks amazing!

Oh, ok. Thanks for the info grphyx1, that Hades figure looks like some badass Kojima project. Great art direction.

It'll be interesting to see Zeus' WIP.

Let's see, how long ago did we order Hades???
I hope FoxBox is addressing his bulky coat.

These guys are such an original take on the classic greek gods, the helmet designs are insane! I also hope that they address the bulky clothing issue though, makes them a bit TOO doll-like. Wonder what Poseidon will look like?

I hope down the road these guys get their act together, rerelease the first two figures, and start actually getting this stuff out on time. It's hard to get into the lore and style when it's such a pain preordering and actually getting their releases.

Back