Foxbox studio - god complex - hades (1/6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hades-Log02.jpg

Nice feet.

She's cute...
Is that Zeus she has in her hand? Not sure about his helmet though...
Inari is looking interesting.
I can't wait to see Ares,

Last edited:
Ugh I wish Hades and Hermes weren't so hard to come by. If I were to buy a figure from this lineup I would want them all since they go so well together.

I managed to snag Hades but I think there were only 1000 of Hermes made if not much less and unless you check thier blog or FB page the pre-orders are relatively quiet so alot of times you dont know about it until after the fact. I like Hermes helmet but not so much his GAP model attire so Im okay with not having him, I also have zero interest in Inari since he doesnt quite fit the whole greek god theme.

I really like this companies since of design. Very original looking figures.

Yeah they are kind of how I wish 3A actually was like. Though I hate the delays, so far this company has a very unique vision and seems to be producing high quality and highly unique figures. I just pray I'll be able to track down a Hades and Hermes some day. I have a feeling a lot of the buyers for these figures so far have just been scalpers. I wouldn't be surprised if at least 20% of the Hermes figure are still unopened just sitting in a storage waiting to be put on Ebay five years from now. It's a damn shame.

Ugh I wish Hades and Hermes weren't so hard to come by. If I were to buy a figure from this lineup I would want them all since they go so well together.

Once Hades is officially released i bet there will be more for sale. But yea Hermes i really wish i could get my hands on there were so few of those damn things made. I want to get the entire line up. I hope they re release hermes some how.

I feel the same. If I could get them at a US retailer I'd be all over these. Love the designs.

I managed to snag Hades but I think there were only 1000 of Hermes made if not much less and unless you check thier blog or FB page the pre-orders are relatively quiet so alot of times you dont know about it until after the fact. I like Hermes helmet but not so much his GAP model attire so Im okay with not having him, I also have zero interest in Inari since he doesnt quite fit the whole greek god theme.

Actually, only 100 Hermes were made.

Hope Hades is shipping soon, but I hope even more that the next pre order is soon! Epic line!

Hades is shipping soon. My friend is relatively close with the company. I will get my hands on him in this October the latest. Hopefully late Sept or early Oct. Fingers crossed.

Hades is shipping soon. My friend is relatively close with the company. I will get my hands on him in this October the latest. Hopefully late Sept or early Oct. Fingers crossed.

See if your friend can get us a Hades and Hermes up for sale :wink1:

See if your friend can get us a Hades and Hermes up for sale :wink1:

I don't think he can lol. I have been barging him for Hermes since I got into the game late. The company is trying to be consistent on the production size. At least that's what he's been told.

I actually was lucky to score 2 Hades. I was hoping I can trade one of them for Hermes :)

I don't think he can lol. I have been barging him for Hermes since I got into the game late. The company is trying to be consistent on the production size. At least that's what he's been told.

I actually was lucky to score 2 Hades. I was hoping I can trade one of them for Hermes :)

Wouldn't you rather sell the second Hades to your good friend Monger? :peace

Disappointed I didn't know about these sooner! I hope I can score a hades without a hefty premium! If anyone is looking to sell theirs...

Back