Foxbox studio - god complex - hades (1/6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this sums up the preorder craziness that went on!!

0879d765.jpg

Pics from Dexjoker

:lol:lol:lol great pic mate

I noticed the error pretty early and managed to order Hades.
Hopefully I got the art print, the artwork is sick! :pray:

Now if only Hermes was still available to buy...

Well, not sure if this applies to everybody, but I just got an email that says this:

"Congratulations! This is to inform you that you will be receiving the Hades print with your figure.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
CS
FoxBox Studio"

Great customer service in my book.

Well, not sure if this applies to everybody, but I just got an email that says this:

"Congratulations! This is to inform you that you will be receiving the Hades print with your figure.

Regards,
CS
FoxBox Studio"

Good for you :) but BS as they should give one to all due to the FU during the preorder

I got the same mail, and I wasn't able to complete checkout for at least half an hour.:)
It sems quite possible that everyones getting one.......

Regards,
CS
FoxBox Studio"

I got the same mail, and I wasn't able to complete checkout for at least half an hour.:)
It sems quite possible that everyones getting one.......

What Time is printed on your Paypal Invoice ?

What Time is printed on your Paypal Invoice ?

Thats a good idea to see who was in line!!

My paypal time was at 17:16:02GMT time so it would be 09:16:02PST

BUT I just seen they increased from 30 prints to 77 prints on their Facebook page? Just make free for all already!!!

Have not gotten an email saying i got the print but i was able to get the figure. Hopefully i see an email today about the print! The whole 404 error was really annoying.

EDIT: Yea i just checked my transaction went through at 9:14 for paypal but my frist attempt to get the product was right at 9 and got tons of 404s

Last edited:
My Paypal receipt was was 24 minutes past. My order was placed nearly instantly but my payment was delayed. So it might not matter when you payed but rather when your order was placed, like bambaland.

Back