Foxbox studio - god complex - hades (1/6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow,
very nice figure!!
I like it a lot...
the Helmet has a very Tron-esque vibe to it...

sentry.jpg

I really like the sculpt on this one, but the clothes look a bit unnatural and too thick IMO, which takes away from his sleek appearance. I was hoping I could score one of these, but I'm a bit underwhelmed by these shots. I guess that's a good thing though, considering it's apparently not easy to get one of these. :lol

BTW, how much was Hermes again, $200?

Hermes sold on EvilBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/110771794105?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I agree with Agonistes86 about being a little underwhelmed by the proto.
I think the art work looks fantastic.
I wish his suit looked more streamlined and tailored. The sleeves and bottom hem of his jacket are too thick and bulky.
I'd like to see more angles of the head sculpt. It's a bit hard to tell how big the gap is on the back of his head.

Originally, Hermes sold for $165 + $30 shipping.

Last edited:
Man the armor on these guys looks so cool but they really lose me when they get to the normal "mortal" dress part of the figures. Why not just fully armored? I mean Hermes had a crazy head and boots but then a Ken/Abercrombie model body...just seems too patched together. I can forgive Hades concept but the actual photos look way bulky in the tailoring department.
This line has alot of potential but personally I feel like its not quite living up to what it could be.

I kind of agree. Aside from the head, I think the Hades figure actually looks somewhat poorly tailored. The clothes do not fit right and they look too bulky. It actually appears very amateurish and not a good representation of the quite awesome and creative art design they are basing the figure off of. Hermes seemed to be much better in that regard though. They need to keep working on the coat.

Ok guys preorder is soon, get ready!!!.

I on the other hand was granted an early preorder for Hades yesterday. YAY.

Back