Found my MR Millenium Falcon. Thank you Freaks!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also want to own 1 of this awesome piece,n I've been looking for it for a long time=( can anyone tell where I can buy it too,n whose want to sell theirs? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was referring to downtown, but some of the Snail guys are ok too.

oh hehe I thought you may be an "in" for us to Silversnail staff pricing :p

and thanks everyone for the congrats and here is my current temporary arrangement
mf7.jpg

Last edited:
sorry should have mentioned that...
Not sure if MR ever came out with a X-Wing but this is the Kotobukiya X-Wing which is made by FineMolds and comes prepainted. Much better than I could have ever painted it myself. The scale looks to be the same though I was never able to confirm the scale of the MF :p
I found out about it in Toys2 but there are some threads abut this here anf here too as well. Sure beats any other pre build options @ retail of $250 but on sale for preorder here!! (release?)
:borg:

The first rule of Star Wars spaceships is do not discuss scale.

The second rule is don't analyze the internal layout of the Millennium Falcon.

Is that the X-wing with the cutaway sections then?

The first rule of Star Wars spaceships is do not discuss scale.

The second rule is don't analyze the internal layout of the Millennium Falcon.

Is that the X-wing with the cutaway sections then?

:lol did not know Star Wars Fight Club Rules :rotfl
But now you got me curious what about the internal layout? :p
as for the X-Wing I think that is what it was called though I would never display it like that :)
:borg:

But now you got me curious what about the internal layout? :p

It is impossible to fit the interiors of the Falcon inside the exterior design. Very detailed overview: Millennium Falcon - Ship of Riddles The short version - since the Falcon was originally a Blockaide Runner the interiors were designed with this in mind. When the exterior was changed, the inside was quickly revised leading to inconsistencies in scale and what can fit. Even the full size set piece built for TESB was too small, demonstrated by how small the cockpit was with Peter Mayhew inside. Also Star Destroyers change size quite a bit depending on if they are next to the Falcon or next to the Executor. And on and on....

Also fun is the story of the Endor Holocaust (What happens when you detonate a spherical metal honeycomb over five hundred miles wide just above the atmosphere of a habitable world)

Last edited:
Does anyone have the MR falcon normal version for sale in the uk? at a decent price? its looks great my friend owns it and The engines do more than light up. You have to wear protective glasses in order to look at it when it's lit. I had to seek medical attention once cuz I looked without my welding goggles. The model actually flies around as well. I have clocked it at 430mph.

Does anyone have the MR falcon normal version for sale in the uk? at a decent price? its looks great my friend owns it and The engines do more than light up. You have to wear protective glasses in order to look at it when it's lit. I had to seek medical attention once cuz I looked without my welding goggles. The model actually flies around as well. I have clocked it at 430mph.

Uuuhhhh...... yeah...

Oh, absolutely the highlight of my collection. :) It''ll be a very long time until this is bettered. (Attakus Dio excluded.)

Welcome to the MR Falcon owners club. I have a buddy who kicks himself everytime he see my Falcon for not purchasing one. The piece is one of my most prized in my collection . The MR Snowspeeder is very nice if you have a chance to obtain.

please let me know if you have one for sale guys. in the uk. how are the lights on this piece of junk? bright?

This piece is very hard to locate. I know because I've been on the hunt for this piece for quite some time now. I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to wait for the eFx version to come out.

Back