Found my MR Millenium Falcon. Thank you Freaks!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Is it even still possible to find a MR Millenium Falcon? especially in Canad/Tor

Yeah I know you meant the sign :) Congrats.

I actually think the Koto Xwing is about the same scale as the Falcon, just from looking at it.

Re: Is it even still possible to find a MR Millenium Falcon? especially in Canad/Tor

Yes it's mine !!!!!
Btw is the mirror base glass or acrylic?
:borg:

Uh, why was it leaning forward in the store? It should be leaning to the port side. Did they not have it on the base correctly?

____ing Canooks can't even put easy ____ together correctly. :lol

Good luck in the search man. One day I'd like to have one of these in my collection, but I doubt I'd be willing to pay what they're going for at the time.

Yeah not sure why that one is positioned that way but I will find out next week ;)
Yeah I decided that one day has to be now cause I doubt there are many in Canada and shipping will make any opportunity even more expensive so took a chance on the one night that store has a sale and pulled the trigger.

I LOVE the MR Falcon. Not a single person -even non-fans can dispute it's awesomeness.

Don't own one myself -holding out for the eFX counterpart -if it ever gets made.

I can't see that happening for a while Jay. :(

Actually, I'd like to see what eFX would do for this. After looking at what they did for the X-Wing, i really would like to see whaty they'd do for the Falcon's Cockpit. No cardboard i think.

Finally ready for pickup. Get there and couldn't test the lights as they misplaced the power supply :(

They don't seem to have their stuff together... What are they going to do about it?

I think any power supply with the same specs should work, if you can find one.

Yes. I was waiting for the box to be delivered from the warehouse for a week. Well I have to call the manager who is on vacation on Tuesday. I gotto look for the spec but still expect them o do something for me. But I need to power it up to check out the lights.

they are rather disorganized. I bought the MR signature edition thermal detonator there a couple of years ago and they couldn't find the plaque. I got a really good discount so I still picked it up, but make sure you ask for the same if the falcon does not come with everything.

What a bunch of winners, how do you misplace stuff like that!!. :lol

I remember years ago, back in like 2001-03 people always said the staff there were pricks and yea, as i used to always drop in there to pick up stuff then, definitely some of the staff were pretentious T.O snobs but, really downtown is filled with these types any way.

If i were you Geil,i would have backed out of this deal long ago.

Honestly. Some of the staff were not so friendly. But all I need is find that 1-2 that are more than helpful and I am happy. When I was lining up the place was jam packed with ppl there were two that were stressed out beyond believe and still had a great attitude. Today it was not busy at all and the girl at the counter was reading some magazine and definetely was not interested to assist me much. But the stand in manager made up for it all as he was a really nice guy. This world will always be filled with idiots but to me it's more important that make my life enjoyable.
As for the missing powersupply I fully intend to see what I can get the manager to do but I could not let this pass by as I love yes LOVE the Millenium Falcon just too much :p

Honestly. Some of the staff were not so friendly. But all I need is find that 1-2 that are more than helpful and I am happy. When I was lining up the place was jam packed with ppl there were two that were stressed out beyond believe and still had a great attitude. Today it was not busy at all and the girl at the counter was reading some magazine and definetely was not interested to assist me much. But the stand in manager made up for it all as he was a really nice guy. This world will always be filled with idiots but to me it's more important that make my life enjoyable.
As for the missing powersupply I fully intend to see what I can get the manager to do but I could not let this pass by as I love yes LOVE the Millenium Falcon just too much :p

Yea see, thats what i am talking about. When i was in there a few times they had these prissy mall goth girls working there.
They just wanted to work there so they can say they work at Silver Snail, they know jack about collectibles and probally a little bit about comics. I've talked to quite a few people(mostly women) that were dying to work there who really, i thought were not a good fit. There was a couple guys working there that were nice, maybe in their late 20's/mid 30's.

mfs02.jpg

mfs01.jpg

0394 of 1500 :D
will be working on the display and cleaning this up for showing on Sunday

Congrats. It's a great piece.

I wonder if it's too late to get one of the corrected plaques. (They misspelled the word "cannons" on the plaque with the ship's specs, but mailed out corrected ones for free -- after a long delay).

Back