Found my MR Millenium Falcon. Thank you Freaks!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Millennium Falcon coffee table seems to be picking up a little momentum now and i'v seenn it on a few Geek and SF art blogs now, so i'm VERY pleased to be getting this.

Last edited:
Figure I revive this thread with my latest update. I extended my table and doubled the display area and finally enclosed the whole thing. Added a black acrylic panel to cover the entire bottom surface. Next will be lighting and when done I will take some non-phone pictures :)

photo4ldh.jpg

photo5nb.jpg

photonov27180106.jpg

That MR Falcon is a grail piece.

I like what you did with the presentation of all those pieces.

Very well done, Geil! :clap

Your display kinda reminds me of the Rogue squadron video game hangar bay ...very cool.

It will change again in a month or two when I get and assemble the Lego Super Star Destroyer :D
Then the SSD will cruise in the background and the MF and X-Wing will be in the front and the figures will go to their own case :D
In the meantime the figures may take a leave soon if I manage to build my second X-Wing to have them fly in formation

It will change again in a month or two when I get and assemble the Lego Super Star Destroyer :D
Then the SSD will cruise in the background and the MF and X-Wing will be in the front and the figures will go to their own case :D
In the meantime the figures may take a leave soon if I manage to build my second X-Wing to have them fly in formation

Nice!
I have forgotten that you're a LEGO fan too. :hi5:

I do have the 10179 Falcon and it's a beast. If you also have one, did you take pictures next to the MR Falcon? I would love to see that.

no I missed out on that one when anything $100+ I was still considering expensive for a toy in those days :( How I regret that these days :p As for Lego I just started but trying to stick to some core pieces only (I really want to source that custom X-Wing which is waay better than Lego's offering)
But seriously if I had that MF as well I think I would have never gotton married LOL

I've got a MR Millenium falcon and it just a awesome piece and the best thing in my collection would never sell it.

no I missed out on that one when anything $100+ I was still considering expensive for a toy in those days :( How I regret that these days :p As for Lego I just started but trying to stick to some core pieces only (I really want to source that custom X-Wing which is waay better than Lego's offering)
But seriously if I had that MF as well I think I would have never gotton married LOL

What is this custom X-Wing? Do you have a link?

What is this custom X-Wing? Do you have a link?

https://gizmodo.com/5875013/how-to-build-the-best-lego-x+wing-ever
https://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=493509&n=47
This is the best build I have seen (though I have not seen a lot of lego :p) but track down all the parts will be a challenge as I tried and the Lego.com site don't have all the pars anymore and I heard from a friend who is into Lego big time that need to source them in forums and possible ebay so gotto do that when I find some time

https://gizmodo.com/5875013/how-to-build-the-best-lego-x+wing-ever
https://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=493509&n=47
This is the best build I have seen (though I have not seen a lot of lego :p) but track down all the parts will be a challenge as I tried and the Lego.com site don't have all the pars anymore and I heard from a friend who is into Lego big time that need to source them in forums and possible ebay so gotto do that when I find some time
Thanks for the links, Geil. :duff

open your heart to Legos ;) If not then at least let us be :p Besides have you seen the new Super Star Destroyer in person??? That is the peace that pushed me over and got me to start my Lego interest lately

open your heart to Legos ;) If not then at least let us be :p Besides have you seen the new Super Star Destroyer in person??? That is the peace that pushed me over and got me to start my Lego interest lately

Saw it at the LEGO store, completed, and inside a glass case.
It's a monster of a set.

The piece really needs a mirror underneath because there are a lot of details there as well. :yess:

I was reading up on customer feedback for Silver Snail a week ago and came across this comment, maybe part of the reason they treated it so poorly while they had it in stock before you had purchased it.

"The Silver Snail has lost a customer (about 4 years ago)that used to spend 10k a year. I just came across this blog and thought it might be a good idea to tell a little story on how a good customer got pissed off!

But first I must say that during the years that I have been a customer at the Silver Snail I never had a problem with any staff member, always seemed polite and friendly.

I was purchasing an At-At walker Master Replicas $1949 CAD that was just in, and at that time the store owner mentioned to me that Master replicas was making a 32 inch Falcon and that he was getting one in. I replied well lets have a look at it once in and the price tag of course, which was $2600 US I think at that time. (Hard to remember exact $$ figures after years). Any ways the Falcon came in. Price was a little bit high. As a customer who spends a lot of dough, I asked for a little attention, (rebate), few hundred, $300?.

No positive result, so I passed on it. As time went on, and nobody would buy it, I insisted, but no luck. The last time I asked, thats year and a half of that Falcon being dead sitting inventory, I got the following reply:

No we can't give you any discount, you know the owner is pissed off at you, cause he ordered it for you and here you are asking for a discount, and there it is sitting there all this time.

Oh boy if I got pissed. LETS GET THE STORY CLEAR. I NEVER ORDERED IT, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE CHARGED ME A DEPOSIT, MAKES SENSE?

Anyways, that pushed me to the online ordering, which I was not a fan before. Now I get all my high end statues from the USA, and some cool from OXMOX STUDIOS.

Oh and by the way I got the Falcon when Master was getting Rid of their last inventory due to license expiry with good George Lucas, and payed $1495 US with Ship included. Just had to pay a little of brokerage Fee with DHL ($175) I think it was.

Well anyways you, (the Silver Snail store Owner) might say to me: I could'nt afford $300 rebate for you on the Falcon, well, I would reply with the following question: Can you afford the few thousands $$$ profits a year you just lost from me?"

What prick service though eh?, i am not even going to check out the new store with that stupid pretentious nerd mafia cafe they got in there(which i hear gets no customers). XD

Oh that was the only one they ever had?! :p. I picked it up during their annual clearance event just around Fanexpo 10. I think it had a 10-20% off generic discount. Can't remember the price. But it was under $2K for sure.... I want to believe ;). Merry Xmas.
p1010722vn.jpg

Oh wow reading back I did pay more than $2K LOL how your mind block of the bad memories

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
Well you got one and it looks amazing, as long as you are still happy with it to this day, all that matters. :D

Nice setup there man, Merry Xmas.

Last edited:
Sorry to gravedig, but I figured this thread title was perfect to how I feel right now. Just scored my grail for damn near retail price and after a 3 hour round trip in the pouring rain, this piece of junk...is home. Here's a quick pic before I give it the photoshoot it deserves this weekend.

14350592_1814698072133969_9167391806780866560_n.jpg

Back