Found my MR Millenium Falcon. Thank you Freaks!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Is it even still possible to find a MR Millenium Falcon? especially in Canad/Tor

Do the lights work? Might want to check that out. If they don't you could ask for a bigger discount.

Re: Is it even still possible to find a MR Millenium Falcon? especially in Canad/Tor

Thanks for the tip. They are crazy busy and the box is in their warehouse so I actually have go come back next week to pick it up. Gives me time to research the typical flaws and maybe use those as a bargaining chip. But would be nice if the lights work :p
:borg:

Can anyone give the acurate dimension of the base so I can start planning my shelf and start layout on the case :)

Nice grats Geil!

I was just down there and saw it on the shelf, she's a beaut. I wussed out of the line, I just couldn't think of anything that was worth standing in that :lol

Go to rebelscum and check phillip wise's review of it. He will tell you what size cover to get.

The lights almost always go bad on these things. Soemtimes it's one headlight or the other. I think my left one was out the last time I checked it.

Give the thing a good look over. Originally I could'nt find anything wrong with mine until I got it onto the base and realized one of the triangular engine fins was broke off.

The problem is that you'll have to assemble it to check the lights, if they don't have it put together. That could be a little tricky.

It's on display right now but not sure how far it was assembled to have the lights working or not. Thanks for all the pointers and replies. This is my Grail like many say and will not be beat.

BTW I have let it out cause nobody else but you freaks will understand me
:hi5::yess::yess::lol:yess::rotfl:lol:yess::yess:
I am so ooo excited!!!:yess:

Last edited:

Don't feel too bad. I got mine from Redford Films back when they were clearing out a bunch of these for $800. That's the lowest I've ever seen it, and it's very unlikely that you could get one so cheaply today.

I was lucky enough to get in on that sale too. :yess:

MillenniumFalcon08002.jpg

MillenniumFalcon08010.jpg

congrats on the score! were the other sales at the Snail any good?

Nice pics! I want this bad boy but have given in to the fact it's too late. :(

actually depending on what you were looking for the sale was pretty decent though I do not know if their retail price is any good. they had a flyer pretty much promoting 10% of sale item, 50% off all back issue (or somthing I didn't quite know what they mean but suspect haad something to do with comics), 20% on anything from SS, HT, Medi and 40% off everything else. I was ready to pick up a bunch of SS SW figures and a Batmobile but everything went back the moment I decided to go for the MR MF..... Too bad they argued that the MR MF was distributed by SS and hence only qualified for the 20% off. The manager gave me another 5% off as the box was not on site and I have to go back for the sweet piece.... funny a bunch of staff shook my hand when they found out I picked it up :lol

Last edited:

Go to rebelscum and check phillip wise's review of it. He will tell you what size cover to get.

I just signed up but did not find the review.. is it possible it has been archived/removed?

Too bad they argued that the MR MF was distributed by SS and hence only qualified for the 20% off.
I'm pretty sure Sideshow never had anything to with the MR falcon, or any of their other products for that matter.

would have been sweet to get 40% off that "piece of junk" but only way to argue around that is calling him a liar and I doubt that could have gone better
BTW found his post and the dimensions and it won't fit my custom shelf :(

I suppose it's possible that distribution was different in Canada, I don't know. How big is your shelf?

Not big enough :( it's 32"x25" I guess my Tumbler and Batpod are staying on that shelf afterall and the MF will have to go into that new coffee table
displayn.jpg
made by FigureFreaks

Last edited:

Sideshow had absolutely nothing to do with Master Replicas in Canada. What they said was bull, but not much you could have done. Definately make sure all the lights work before you leave the store. If any don't work, insist on a further discount.

Can't wait to see some pics!

Sorry just so excited :)
Let's play spot the difference :lol
photo2qqo.jpg

photo5pn.jpg

I don't think they have that attached to the base correctly. I've never seen one at that angle (see our pictures below). It may not be a big deal. They may just not have pushed it all the way down on the support pole, but you might want to double check about it.

mr_falcon_cover1.jpg

MFalcon.jpg

thanks I will check that... but I ment the sold sign :lol
BTW since this thing is too bloody huge for my shelf and will have to take the centrespot in the coffee table I am going to try to see if I can also put my 2 Koto X-Wings in the case. Besides being able to fit them all or just one X-Wing in I have no idea what scale this MF is. I know the Koto is 1/35

Back