Found my MR Millenium Falcon. Thank you Freaks!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Is it even still possible to find a MR Millenium Falcon? especially in Canad/Tor

yeah I was just doing a bit of research and only realized now the Master Replica is gone :( so no corrected plaque for me :(
:borg:

Re: Is it even still possible to find a MR Millenium Falcon? especially in Canad/Tor

mfs02.jpg

mfs01.jpg

0394 of 1500 :D
will be working on the display and cleaning this up for showing on Sunday

that my friend is a master piece! congrats! :clap

What a bunch of winners, how do you misplace stuff like that!!. :lol

I remember years ago, back in like 2001-03 people always said the staff there were pricks and yea, as i used to always drop in there to pick up stuff then, definitely some of the staff were pretentious T.O snobs but, really downtown is filled with these types any way.

If i were you Geil,i would have backed out of this deal long ago.

there are a few of us who are pretty easy going :)

congrats again on the amazing score Geil. Can't wait to see some pics of this baby in its new home!

Man, I remeber taking it out of the box the first time! Makes me want to go box mine up for a while just to take it out again!1
Congrats!!

yeah I was just doing a bit of research and only realized now the Master Replica is gone :( so no corrected plaque for me :(

There's a guy online that can be found at the replica prop forum, rebelscum and at resinilluminati named Kevin hinson. he makes cutom plaques for anything. His screen name is gatorbait. There's samples of his work on those forums. I had him making me a 'replica" signature plaque.

which reminds me, we've been playing e-mail tag for a while...

ah hell, e-mail him here: [email protected]

Yes this takes my breath away and to simulate the unboxing will be awesome :D I think this and the Tumbler box I have to keep no matter what :lol
As for tag thats my fav game, phone, email or IM etc :lol as for plaque we have actually a laser marker at work and I am going ask the boys to make me a larger Star Wars sign on black acrylic. As for the plaques I will see how much it annoys me ;) but I will mount them on my own acrylic stand, just gotto come up with some ideas

OK Finally setup started :)
mf6m.jpg

mf4.jpg

mf3i.jpg

Looks really nice. I'd like to do something like that instead of having on top of a table, since it takes up so much space.

Btw can any owner of this provide me with all the specs of the powersupply e.g. Voltage. Ampage and polarity? I really need to see this powered up :)

That looks verry cool :clap
I suppose you don't have any pet's in the house? :D

Ohh wow Geil. Gorgeous display. Canadian Freaks for the win!

No pets but a baby coming real soon. Most of my displays have to be finished especially this one before she starts crawling ;)

Congrats on the Falcon. Certainly a grail piece if there ever was one. Watch out for that collecting bug you've caught. From TDK to MR Falcon in just a few months. :panic:

Love the table display. I wish we had Ikea in my region, but they've avoided the midwest.

Too bad nobody has stepped up to fill the void left by Master Replica's passing. eFX has some nice pieces, but the company doesn't have a very wide line of products.

Oh, and congrats on the baby. My twins are seven. It's fun when they start to geek out on the same stuff as you.

Yeah watching and being scared and thanks for the congratulation. I am indeed very afraid where this might take me and reason why I promised myself to sell off some other figures to put towards this piece. The perceived barriers did come down a bit too fast, eh ;)

Ohh wow Geil. Gorgeous display. Canadian Freaks for the win!

It'll only be a win if it works!. :lol

The piece itself looks to be in good shape and the base, nice pics Geil and i glad you are happy, that thing is not cheap..that _____ better light up though!.

there are a few of us who are pretty easy going :)
congrats again on the amazing score Geil. Can't wait to see some pics of this baby in its new home!

Oh i know. :wink1:

BTW Ambash do you mean you are an easy going downtown guy or Silversnail guy ;)
I gotto know!

Back