Force FX Lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested in the Maul lightsabers, let me know. I'm getting rid of my collection and so far no luck on Craigslist ..

sold my MR vader and got a new hasbro vader with removable blade.

my observation: Hasbro - blade is slightly thinner, different sound effects, different plastic on the emitter (which i find cheap and toy-ish). it's a good buy despite all that, esp when my goal is to display it without the blade.

sorry to dig this thread up, but with the recent excitement with Darth Maul, I've decided I wanted to get a double bladed light up saber. Only problem is I'm having a difficult time finding a good wall display mount. What do you guys who have one up use? I use the Saber FX stands for the regular ones but obviously, wouldn't be able to for this double bladed one.

Are they easy to recolor? If I bought a maul dual saber is it hard to change it out to a double yellow bladed saber?

Are they easy to recolor? If I bought a maul dual saber is it hard to change it out to a double yellow bladed saber?

These guys are top notch saber customizers: https://www.ultrasabers.com/

I have an Anakin saber modified by them with a Lexan 3 bulb and interchangable color lenses. Very bright and it doesn't have the string of lights look. They modify existing sabers and build new as well.

These guys are top notch saber customizers: https://www.ultrasabers.com/

I have an Anakin saber modified by them with a Lexan 3 bulb and interchangable color lenses. Very bright and it doesn't have the string of lights look. They modify existing sabers and build new as well.

Thanks, I like the look of some of their customs, maybe I'll just skip the maul and have one built from them.

Oh man I want an episode 1 Obi wan version of these!! But where the hell can I buy one? I'm in the uk and that doesn't help I suppose. I bet these make a kick ass display piece and to have my favourite star wars character's lightsaber on display would be great.

Oh man I want an episode 1 Obi wan version of these!! But where the hell can I buy one? I'm in the uk and that doesn't help I suppose. I bet these make a kick ass display piece and to have my favourite star wars character's lightsaber on display would be great.

i have one mint condition. it's yours for $400 + shipping.

While I have most of the MR FX sabers, I'm done until Hasbro figures out a Darth Sidious FX saber.

i have one mint condition. it's yours for $400 + shipping.

Is that for a MR version or a hasbro version bud? I'm not clued up on these, do both MR and hasbro use the title force fx? Or are they the same thing? :lol I've just been looking at the elite MR version, damn nice. But i'd be looking for a hasbro one.

Yeah but they made an elite replica didn't they. No blade or electronics etc. Are you selling the fx?

Yeah but they made an elite replica didn't they. No blade or electronics etc. Are you selling the fx?

Yup MR made an elite replica, but the discussion was about the FX right? yes like I said above, im selling the fx if i get what I want for it.

If anyone comes across a hasbro TPM Obi saber or is selling one please let me know it would be massively appreciated!

Back