Firefly and Serenity!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a great cast picture! I like those casual "out of outfit" pictures of casts in regular clothes. It just looks good. But on the other hand, I love seeing them "in character" too!

My good friend raved so much about Firefly I had to see the entire series...so I bought it! I loved it, and I then got the special collector's edition DVD set for Serenity and loved it too! The idiots at FOX cancelled this great show way too early! Joss Whedon is a genius! What a great creator and writer and director he is!

I'd love to see either Sideshow or Hot Toys make the entire Serenity/Firefly cast as 12" or 1:6 scale figures! I would buy them all! :D

SHINY! :D

I truly miss this show. What a great cast of characters.

Yep, and what kills me is (IMO) crap like Stargate meanders on for years and has a spinoff, but this only gets most of a season and a movie! I need more, and I need collectibles :tap

Yep, and what kills me is (IMO) crap like Stargate meanders on for years and has a spinoff, but this only gets most of a season and a movie! I need more, and I need collectibles :tap

I can do you one better, so far the new Flash Gordon got a full season of 21 eps, go figure.

On a side note, really only want SS to get the license, since I want PF's......

That's truly a great pic, Fox definitely had the danged blinders on when they clustered this one .................................. good lord at the avenues we lost in the story line with this crew. Alas and woe to us. :(

Stargate isn't really so bad but it's on Sci-Fi and the rest of their programming is much lower in quality so that's why it does well.

It would have been fine if a newbie didn't get to decide the fate of firefly! Makes me mad still to this day. Cancels it because 'he didn't get it' dumb ass!
We neeeeeeeed collectibles sideshow.

i think i need to re iterate this. I will buy EVERY figure from the Firefly/Serenity license that SSC produces.

EVERY ONE. :monkey3

(1/6th for me tho, PFs are too pricey and i like me articulation)

Last edited:
Back