Firefly and Serenity!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to voice my opinion in this thread.....Not interested...:monkey1..

Brock, 您无法避免不可避免。给Joss 的力量!

And renew Buffy while you're at it...

I have a perfect analogy to the Fox vs. the world of Firefly/Serenity and all it's fans:

It's a giant bukakee fest, with the Fox execs standing in a big circle with Firefly/Serenity and fans in the middle!

Sorry for the imagery, but that's just how I feel. I would purchase each and every figure in the line, even at like $150 a pop. Even a giant 1/6 Serenity that was like $1k plus!

It's a giant bukakee fest, with the Fox execs standing in a big circle with Firefly/Serenity and fans in the middle!

Acutally I see it more as the battle at the black gates. All the firefly fans are the Men of the West in the middle circle with Fox/Orc's pouring out of Mordor to try and kill us all :D

Out of interest, has anyone tried to contact/speak with Joss, who I assume has the rights, about giving a license to SS for a 12" figure line, a PF line (thats what I want), and maybe even so prop replicas, the ship, etc.

Out of interest, has anyone tried to contact/speak with Joss, who I assume has the rights, about giving a license to SS for a 12" figure line, a PF line (thats what I want), and maybe even so prop replicas, the ship, etc.

Excellent Guru, let us know when you have all this ironed out with Joss and SS ......................... take your time, tomorrow will be ok
:D

Since Sideshow did Buffy, wouldn't it imply that they have access to Joss? I think Sideshow just isn't all that interested in the property. :confused:

Since Sideshow did Buffy, wouldn't it imply that they have access to Joss? I think Sideshow just isn't all that interested in the property. :confused:

Yeah, thats the other side, tho given the level of interest and some recent "announced" product lines, I find it hard to beleive that sideshow don't want to make money.

duffer: I'll get right on that, awards was holding things up a little over the past few days, but I do have a TXT that says, "Let's do lunch" :lol

Back