Firefly and Serenity!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firefly Flanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
OMG! I just noticed this forum today! How long has it been up?

Anyway a Firefly/Serenity line would be absolutely awesome! And Browncoats are super fanatical and would jump all over this line!! I'm a huge Whedon fan and love Buffy and Angel and thought no show would ever top them and then Joss created Firefly and I was hooked from the beginning!!

I know many Buffy/Angel fans that would love this line and I know many who loved Firefly/Serenity but didn't get into Buffy and Angel!

I hope if Sideshow ever does this line that they get are able to do products from both Firefly and Serenity because I'd want characters and costumes from both!

Last edited:
HURRAAAAAHHHH!
I second that motion, even make them very collectible and limited. But these are just dying to be given SS treatment.

Give me a Mal PF and I'll be over the moon forever. Imagine it though, seriously. I can see it being like PF John Wayne. Even that pose too. I'll keep dreaming of it, as I know it would make one of the best PF's possible.

Anything for Firefly/Serenity by SS would be perfect and I'd be honoured.

YES PLEASE!

I'd kill for some serenity and firefly 12" figures!

Either license would be great, but both would be ideal :)

Count me in!! I would ABSOLUTELY buy SSC products based on Firefly or Serenity. I'm sure this license would be a great seller.

I need a Mal Reynolds and a post-reaver-fight River Tam in Serenity. :monkey3 (just for starters, you know)

I think almost every fan of firefly is a die-hard fan... tat should say something to you Sideshow! ;)

I'm with you for 1/6 figure of the Serenity crew, that would be great, launch the line with Mal, Zoe and River!
I'm not into PF yet, but with River this could change...

"I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me"
the ballad of serenity

I think both sizes would do great! I haven't bought any PF figures yet but I know I wouldn't be able to resist a River, especially if she's in that battle pose from the end of Serenity and all covered with Reaver blood!

I would buy each and every 12" Firefly/Serenity offering that Sideshow would produce... no exception. I can't say the same for either the 12" Star Wars or LOTR lines. In fact, I would even forgo buying some of the Star Wars figures in favor of them.

Basically, if you, Sideshow, would choose to produce this line, you would own what is left of my wallet. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Yes! Mal, Zoe, Jayne and the gang 12 inch figures would be so shiny!

I would prefer to Firefly versions but would gladly snatch up either one.

Picked my the Firefly Visual Companion Volme One this weekend. WONDERFUL book... and has some GREAT pictures that could be used as references for a figure line....

Hint... Hint... Hint... :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I'm in too...1000%!!!

12 inch line seems to be the best option. Do them well (heck...even just decently) and the Browncoats WILL show up.

G&T

PS - I'm in...possibly 1010% if yougues did PFs...but I'm just getting in to the PF thing so it's still pretty darn shiny for me...

No doubt I'm in!

I would be all over 1/6 figures... I know someone will eventually make them, I just hope its Sideshow!!!

JUst please, please give me a PF Mal or River! But to be sure make us a line of replicas, figures, statues and more then I'll be content.:D
Give us ANYTHING.

Last edited:
I would so love the crew of Serenity as figures. They could make the show versions and for the eclusives they could be the Movie Serenity version. I know I'd buy both.

Last edited:
Back