Firefly and Serenity!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re-iterate: I WANT FIREFLY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as well as Trev's headsculpts. :monkey3

After seeing what Amoktime did with classic BSG, I would rather see them get the license. That way you get the uniforms, accessories and everything in one shot. Waiting for a full time sculptor to commit to doing heads between their other work seems like way to long a process for me.

After seeing what Amoktime did with classic BSG, I would rather see them get the license. That way you get the uniforms, accessories and everything in one shot. Waiting for a full time sculptor to commit to doing heads between their other work seems like way to long a process for me.

I would totally buy 1/6 scale FF figs from another company. That way I'll have bodies, costumes and accessories for Trevor's heads. They'll even come with placeholder heads until Trev gets around to them. :naughty

I wish we could get some kind of answer saying we don;t want to persue this or we can;t due to something just we can stop hoping and posting for nothing. We want Firefly and Serenity figures! Don't make me hold my breath until I get it.
:banghead

I've started a Mal that's almost done. I'll show it when it's finished off. I figured the crew needed their captain before I pursued the other great characters.

Trev, just curious as to what scale you're sculpting in? No matter what it is, I'm sure it'll be the best looking Mal sculpt we've ever seen.

:bow:bow:bow Trevor :bow:bow:bow

I would totally buy 1/6 scale FF figs from another company. That way I'll have bodies, costumes and accessories for Trevor's heads. They'll even come with placeholder heads until Trev gets around to them. :naughty

See, I'm of the opposite opinion. I have somebody lined up to sculpt me a new Sarah Conner head, and will probably use the same sculptor to do an Indiana Jones. I would rather someone do Firefly that doesn't require me having to pay someone else for custom heads.

Last edited:
Trev, just curious as to what scale you're sculpting in? No matter what it is, I'm sure it'll be the best looking Mal sculpt we've ever seen.

:bow:bow:bow Trevor :bow:bow:bow

he said 1:6th, which makes sense since there are so many custom opporunities out there

( someone will have to post a recipie before i put mine together tho...)

Well, while my Firefly portraits won't be everyone's cup of tea, my Mal is almost ready to unveil. I'm making a lot of alterations as I move along because I really want these to be stellar. whether or not they will be, remains to be seen, but I'm having a fun time fitting them in between my work.

It will take a long time to do the entire crew, but I have every intention of doing it.

All that said...if you find someone else to make you the crew....don't wait up for me! it's going to take me a good long time to finish up 9 characters and do them well. :D
thanks guys, stay shiny!
Trev

I've waited this long, I can wait a longer :rock

Can't wait to see Mal, I have a feeling it will be stellar :lecture

I will settle for a pic of your Mal sculpt, Trev.
That is, until I see the picture. Then I will settle for one of my own. Then I will settle for a pic of your Wash sculpt....:naughty

Outstanding! I'm very jazzed to hear Trev is a Browncoat too! I have a Jayne and a Mal in progress and I finally found someone to do Mal's brown coat, I'll post photos as soon as I can. I worked with Steve on the rigs for both and he did an awesome job, Mal's boots are next. Finding out Trev plans on sculpting the entire crew is like Christmas in May.

Last edited:
Well, while my Firefly portraits won't be everyone's cup of tea, my Mal is almost ready to unveil. I'm making a lot of alterations as I move along because I really want these to be stellar. whether or not they will be, remains to be seen, but I'm having a fun time fitting them in between my work.

It will take a long time to do the entire crew, but I have every intention of doing it.

All that said...if you find someone else to make you the crew....don't wait up for me! it's going to take me a good long time to finish up 9 characters and do them well. :D
thanks guys, stay shiny!
Trev

Your Firefly portraits are the ONLY ones that I'm interested in. I can wait. :D

Still planning on doing Wesley some day... please? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Back