Firefly and Serenity!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just waiting...waiting....waiting. For whatever you give me Firefly or Serenity sideshow. If you give me nothing. I will be sad. Maybe even mad, I haven't decided yet.

Hi "oldduffer". What city do you live in in Louisiana? What is your "BagEnd"? I live in Slidell, LA near New Orleans.

Please someone make me 12" versions of the crew from this badass show! Has any company made a Nathan Fillion head? The outfit would be somewhat easy to kitbash I would think. Need Malcolm and Jane at least. Please? Anyone?

I'd only buy Adam Baldwin's Jayne 1/6 scale, just to turn him into Knowle Rohrer to go with my X-Files figures.

DARK HORSE and DIAMOND SELECT TOYS both currently hold the license on FIREFLY/SERENITY.

With new comics still coming from DARK HORSE and DIAMOND SELECT TOYS' new 1/6 and 1/4 lines, it looks grey that SIDESHOW TOYS will get the license anytime soon.

OMG! I just noticed this forum today! How long has it been up?

Anyway a Firefly/Serenity line would be absolutely awesome! And Browncoats are super fanatical and would jump all over this line!! I'm a huge Whedon fan and love Buffy and Angel and thought no show would ever top them and then Joss created Firefly and I was hooked from the beginning!!

I know many Buffy/Angel fans that would love this line and I know many who loved Firefly/Serenity but didn't get into Buffy and Angel!

I hope if Sideshow ever does this line that they get are able to do products from both Firefly and Serenity because I'd want characters and costumes from both!

DARK HORSE and DIAMOND SELECT TOYS both currently hold the license on FIREFLY/SERENITY.

With new comics still coming from DARK HORSE and DIAMOND SELECT TOYS' new 1/6 and 1/4 lines, it looks grey that SIDESHOW TOYS will get the license anytime soon.

Pitty they produce nothing but junk (DIAMOND SELECT TOYS' that is), I can't imagine any of it sells, you'd think they would free it up for someone else to do a proper job.

I've never owned any of the Diamond Select figures but from the photos and reviews I've seen their 12 inch figures aren't great. It's hard to achieve HT quality which is why it would be a Browncoat's wet dream if HT got this license. SSC have the potential to produce some really good figures but I'd much rather HT do them.

However financially it's a risk to work on this license unless it pays off for whoever embarks on this. Firefly has always been more of a cult TV series, great writing and great cast, but with a small (but devoted) following. It's be an even greater risk embarking on producing the entire cast. My guess would be they'd release Mal and a few of the cast in limited runs and see how that goes.

So far, the only mass produced collectibles I've seen are comiquettes and a 1:400 ship replica. I'd love to see some Firefly figures sporting damn good likenesses and would gladly buy the entire crew.

How has this not happened yet? Either in PF or Hot Toys form...they NEED to make Firefly/Serenity figures that actually look like the characters! Any figure or bust out there now is horribly done with zero resemblance. Sideshow and Hot Toys would do this show justice, and I for one (though I know there are thousands more like me) would buy each figure without question!

Back