Firefly and Serenity!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i need to re iterate this. I will buy EVERY figure from the Firefly/Serenity license that SSC produces.

EVERY ONE. :monkey3

(1/6th for me tho, PFs are too pricey and i like me articulation)

EXACTLY!!!!! I wish sideshow would atleast either say...yes we are considering it, or say no, sorry, now stop getting your hopes up!

Quantum Mechanix is already working on making a 20" version of Serenity, possibly with lights and rotating gravity ring, but it's been a while. It IS coming though, so we have to be patient, it'll be good.

I think the price was around $500... it went up for pre-order a long time ago. But so far all their other products have come out, they just take a really long time.

I was discussing this with a friend the other day. If anyone ever picks up this line, it's going to be real discouraging if all 9 characters don't get made. With SS past record of dropping lines before fans get what they want (see the MANY threads on missing POTA and Buffy/Angel figures), I would expect them to do Mal, Jayne, River and maybe Zoe and then quit. The idea we came up with is to do 3 two packs and 1 three pack. The breakdown would be:
Mal and Inara
Jayne and Shepard Book
Zoe and Wash
River, Simon and Kaley

Any fans that cared enough about the show would be willing to pony up the extra bucks to get the most popular characters, with an additional character as a bonus. Plus I think more people who want all the characters would be more enthusiastic about the prospects of getting all the cast. If these get released one at a time by anyone I will be very sceptical that the whole cast will be made

Thats a decent Idea.

And i will choke a b*tch if I never get me a Wash.

I think the price was around $500... it went up for pre-order a long time ago. But so far all their other products have come out, they just take a really long time.

Nope, not out yet. They want to have it at $500 for an LE version and then $550 for a Signature Edition (signed by Nathan Fillion). They were planning on having the preorder last September, but things got delayed and they had also switched to a new production factory so things got delayed even more. They're still working on the prototype and we'll be sure to know as soon as they have any more info. It'll be very nice though, I've seen the 3D model they're working off of and it's very detailed.

Still need figures for this line though. It seems Trevor wants to do some sculpts, but without it being part of his job I don't think that'll be completed very soon.

Nope, not out yet. They want to have it at $500 for an LE version and then $550 for a Signature Edition (signed by Nathan Fillion). They were planning on having the preorder last September, but things got delayed and they had also switched to a new production factory so things got delayed even more. They're still working on the prototype and we'll be sure to know as soon as they have any more info. It'll be very nice though, I've seen the 3D model they're working off of and it's very detailed.

Still need figures for this line though. It seems Trevor wants to do some sculpts, but without it being part of his job I don't think that'll be completed very soon.

Well maybe we need to talk to Trevor???? Hmm, hmm? Haha, well I just really want figures. Very badly. It seems like things are still being made though so it's definitely a possibility.

I've started a Mal that's almost done. I'll show it when it's finished off. I figured the crew needed their captain before I pursued the other great characters.

I'd love to make the entire crew. It's a goal I'm setting high on my radar . :) higher than I've set some of my other projects of interest in the past. You probably won't hear much about it for a while, but there will be portraits made, hopefully all of them this year...but I don't want to get hopes up. :)

If we can't get these babies made official-like, this seems like a decent second option.
I'm still waiting for my second three pack of mini-figs from Dark Horse...I'm expecting that won't happen. :(
Trev

I've started a Mal that's almost done. I'll show it when it's finished off. I figured the crew needed their captain before I pursued the other great characters.

I'd love to make the entire crew. It's a goal I'm setting high on my radar . :) higher than I've set some of my other projects of interest in the past. You probably won't hear much about it for a while, but there will be portraits made, hopefully all of them this year...but I don't want to get hopes up. :)

If we can't get these babies made official-like, this seems like a decent second option.
I'm still waiting for my second three pack of mini-figs from Dark Horse...I'm expecting that won't happen. :(
Trev

Glad to see that the Firefly crew is now higher on your radar! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Are you going to offer the Mal protrait to us lowly Freaks? If so, please post the pics in the Whedonville forum for all us Joss fans to see. If not... please post them anyway... I just love your work. :D

Any chance that you might offer another Wesley portrait? :monkey3:monkey3 :monkey3

Trev

Can't wait to see him Trev!!! I know he will kick butt!!!! :rock

Trev

I'd LOVE to get that Mal Reynolds headsculpt from you Trevor! I'm a HUGE Firefly/Serenity fan myself too. I'd love to eventually have the entire crew. Keep us posted about Captain Mal! :D

There is a lot of interest Trevor so if you plan to make enough, lots of people will be in line. We'd be happy to have them!

Yes, I am definitely excited about these Trevor! I think you are the right guy to knock these guys out of the park :rock

Back