Figures you regret passing/selling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daft Punk as well! These are a must have in my life, so if anyone has a kind heart please let me know!

Jason pt 3. I can't belive I didn't grab it when it was first out. I won't make that mistake on the PF version.

Attachments

• 27292948_1843526762338647_206408203_n.jpg
    27292948_1843526762338647_206408203_n.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 26996185_1843526795671977_1535407808_n.jpg
    26996185_1843526795671977_1535407808_n.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 11
I reluctantly passed on Leonidas because I was concerned about the rubber body. I also passed on Wolverine because I could not see Hugh Jackman anywhere in the sculpt. But he still looks like an awesome figure.

I reluctantly passed on Leonidas because I was concerned about the rubber body. I also passed on Wolverine because I could not see Hugh Jackman anywhere in the sculpt. But he still looks like an awesome figure.

Forget the long term concern about Leo's body deteriorating and enjoy the figure in the meantime! You're throwing away a lot of gratification just to avoid a measure of disappointment years down the track :wink1:

I'm most likely going to pass on the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV, I got the Mark VI Pre-ordered and unless I find an extra $180 I don't think i'll have the $$$ to get both and the other figures coming out around that time. I'll probably regret it after xmas when he's sold out and selling for $275 on ebay.

Im right there with you on that I want both of these guys but the prices their going for on ebay I dont know if Ill ever get them. The Leonidas is freakin awesome judging by the reviews on youtube and stuff.

Forget the long term concern about Leo's body deteriorating and enjoy the figure in the meantime! You're throwing away a lot of gratification just to avoid a measure of disappointment years down the track :wink1:

Im right there with you on that I want both of these guys but the prices their going for on ebay I dont know if Ill ever get them. The Leonidas is freakin awesome judging by the reviews on youtube and stuff.

Yeah, if I could do it over again, I would have bought Leonidas considering he originally sold for $135. :horror

Back when the Michael Jackson Billie Jean figure came out, something inside me told me to buy it. I wasnt a collector of 1/6 figures at the time, nor was I a big Michael Jackson fan back then either. But I just had this feeling that I should get it, and soon.

I should really start listening to myself.

Sold my Leonidas. Really loved the fig. Simply ran out space and worried that the rubber body would deteoriate if I kept it in the box too long.

Better to pass it to another collector.

Now that I've obtained my previous regret (OC Bats)... I'm wanting/regreting Billie Jean MJ and possibly T-1000 Connor if I don't get one soon.

Back