Figures you regret passing/selling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regretted not getting the Ironman Mark 1 when it first came out. Actually saw it first hand and thought it looked very cool. But at the time wasn't into collecting HT and 1/6 and thought I would never be crazy to spend so much on one figure.

Finally got one this week and ended up paying 250.00, not bad considering today's prices but still 100.00 over what I could have paid then.

Pop Culture's evil Ryu. I had him on order with SSC. I canceled because I had the regular on order too - I couldn't afford both. Later I jumped on the wait-list and it converted. Had too much on at the time, so yet again I canceled.

Gentle Giant Rancor
Batman 1:4 Statue
With Both I had a chance to buy local. Now impossible to find here, and If I want to buy from the US shipping will be $300 plus.

...and thought I would never be crazy to spend so much on one figure.

:lol ...and yet here you are! I still can't put my finger on what happened in my brain that took me from casually collecting a range of reasonably-priced toys to forking out this kind of money every month like it's some kind of crack habit or something.

You got your Mark 1 now though, and he ain't getting any cheaper!

Regret not picking up a TDK OC when it was about $175. Still don't have it.

I regret passing up most of the HT figures from the first Iron Man movie.

I hadn't seen the movie and wasn't sure I would like it.

After seeing the movie many months after it was released on DVD I realized I wanted the figures.

I was able to get the Battle Damaged Mark III on wait list from SSC, but I missed out on the Mark I and the Mark II and now I am kicking myself for not jumping on them when they were readily available at retail.

I'm on the fence about getting the Mech Test Tony Stark. I'm not sure I want it without the Mark I and Mark II suits to go with it.

Regret not picking up a TDK OC when it was about $175. Still don't have it.

The absence of this figure leaves a gaping empty hole in my collection. I only have a dozen figures, but if I only ever get to buy one more figure I'm sure as heck it'll be the Hot Toys OC.

Hot Toys Blade.

I had a choice. It was either the HT Blade or HT Wolverine (and I couldn't buy both). Winded up choosing Wolverine because I like the character more. Now HT Blade is HTF. I'm sure if I had chose Blade over Wolvie, I would've swapped answers and said Wolverine. Oh well.

Was way before I even knew about this stuff or could afford it, but regardless... Hot Toys ED-209.

I am a new collector and I missed two that are driving me crazy because the price has gone up quite a bit.

HT Billy sole
HT Dutch

Premium format Trek. I don't collect PFs but am a big Trek fan, wish I'd sprung for those, didn't realize how hard they'd be to get later.

blade i cant see paying way over retail for him now when i could of had him for cost

i didnt even know it was released

Back