Figures you regret passing/selling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Fatso

Super Freak
Reaction score
Are there any figures you guys regret not getting when you had the chance or you regret selling? For me the figures I really regret not getting are the HT Toys Resident Evil 4 Leon S Kennedy figures and the HT P1 Predator.

i regret not getting the Medicom RAH Daft Punk sets when they came out.
i kinda regret trading my HT P2 figures at first. then got over it when i got the P1.

on a related note - if anybody wants to get rid of their Daft Punk figures, send me a message.

Just sold my Hot Toys Davy Jones and I kinda regret that already. My shelf's just not the same no more. His big squid head really added a lot of variation to my line-up, now it's just all standard guys

Nope, no regrets. I would never sell or pass on anything I even remotely think I will want later on.

You must be rich dude!!!
Spare me some money!! :wave

i regret not getting the Medicom RAH Daft Punk sets when they came out.
i kinda regret trading my HT P2 figures at first. then got over it when i got the P1.

on a related note - if anybody wants to get rid of their Daft Punk figures, send me a message.

Yeah I forgot about those Daft Punk figures...
They are almost impossible to find... :monkey2

I kinda regret selling my DC Direct Joker and Harley....they were pretty homely (and Harley was built like a linebacker) but they looked good together. Plus now that they've put out an Ivy, Harley would have looked good with her.

Yeah I forgot about those Daft Punk figures...
They are almost impossible to find... :monkey2
no kidding. i can't remember the last time i actually saw a set on ebay.
i had a thing in the wanted section here for over a year without a single bite so i deleted it.

I passed on a hot toys predator 1 a few months ago,worse discsion I made as now they are stupid prices.
I have a billy and dutch and no pred to finish the trio,will have to make do with a mcfarlane one for now.
Other than that I don't regret selling any figures as I had too many in the first place and still want rid of some space invaders.

OC Batman. Makes me even sadder that this guy was like $130 when he came out.

Iron Man Mk 1. Missed that cheap gohastings deal.

Last edited:
In the past my biggest regret in selling was the Nazi Kroenen figure, but thanks a trade recently with a board member I was able to reacquire him.

Currently, I'd say passing on the HT Blade and Wolverine has been weighing on my collector senses. I'm trying to correct that one though.

I'll tell you what I regret BUYING:

Bossk 1:1 bust
Anakin PF Exclusive

Star Wars stuff just doesn't seem to hold its value and it's like pulling big strings and taking a hit to even get them sold. Such a blow to the wallet. I almost think from now on I am going to buy any Future Star Wars items via secondary market because sadly they always seem cheaper that route... except the elusive Darth Maul 1:1 bust which is fairly rare to come by.

I regret selling my GG slave Leia statue. That was a cool statue, but I'm not crying over it. Damn fine sculpt though...

I regret not having bought all carded Star Wars figures from 1978-1985.
Seriously.

Passing on= M65 Jacket Rambo & medicom Daft Punk

Selling= Elder from Predator 2 but I made good money. :D

Last edited:
I regret not buying the hot toys godfather.
Well.. I can't really regret it because I simply couldn't afford it but still...

I hope to still get one eventually. Maybe even an enterbay one if the prices aren't as bad on those.

M65 Rambo is another yeah , hopefully hot toys will release a RAMBO 4 figure.

Back