Figma Link figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was very lucky to order mine from amiami.. It was out of stock for a while, it should be here within a week I hope.
I can't wait!!!!

Thanks for all the help guys, but I just gave up on Amiami and ordered it from an eBay seller. I paid $76 shipped, so I didn't get reamed too badly.

My Link figure came in. I can't wait to check him out :D

EDIT: I love it! Even without all the accessories it should have had (I hope they release an accessory pack down the road) this figure is great. The sculpt and paint job are excellent. I like the silver chrome thing they have going on for the chain mail. Really brings out the sculpt. I love the articulation too. Having the articulated hat is a cool little bonus and they did an amazing job hiding the articulation. It all looks very natural with simple seams but then it allows for some good mobility. The toe movement is just crazy cool! The knee joint is fascinating too. Instead of breaking up the pants they just turn the section that connects the boots and pants, which would normally have a kind of seam anyway, the bending point. Too cool. This is superb quality.

My only issue is that the standard face looks a bit awkward, but in all honesty he looks awkward in the actual game too. I hope Max Factory makes more characters from SS and doesn't just stop at Link. Imagine a Zelda with harp and even...Beedle! Beedle could be the one who comes with the bombs and all the accessories for Link :lol

Now I must have Samus. I hope they rerelease her or release a variant since I don't want to pay scalper prices :(

Last edited:
for anyone interested, the Mcfarlane MGS2 Solid Snake scales perfectly with the Figma Link and Samus (even if the Snake figure is pretty terrible :lol). He stands just a hair over Samus almost exactly like in the game.

03F4659C-5C3F-4C64-8559-D8DB0B8D118C-9718-0000060C2A9CA64D.jpg

I just recently received my 2 links. Haven't had the chance to bust it out yet, but from what I can already tell, they're friggin awesome. Sadly samus is way too expensive at the moment. I wanna get her, but feel the price is holding me back.

On a similar note, I wanna pick up figma guts...he looks awesome.

got mine friday. holy crap, awesome figure. i have quite a few revoltechs but this is my first figma. i am really impressed.

Anyone more familiar with Figmas think they may release another version of Link in the future? Would be awesome to see a Twilight Princess or OoT Link. Got one of these for my GF for Christmas, I've sculpted a little Ocarina accessory for him too, hah.

Anyone more familiar with Figmas think they may release another version of Link in the future? Would be awesome to see a Twilight Princess or OoT Link. Got one of these for my GF for Christmas, I've sculpted a little Ocarina accessory for him too, hah.

The deal Max Factory has with Nintendo is for recent IPs and designs so no they probably cannot do a Twilight Princess anything. That's why they used Other M Samus and are doing Pit right now. It's recent stuff.

The deal Max Factory has with Nintendo is for recent IPs and designs so no they probably cannot do a Twilight Princess anything. That's why they used Other M Samus and are doing Pit right now. It's recent stuff.

Ah, I see, thanks for that. Kind of a bummer but this is still the best Link to date, no doubt. I hope to see some customs as well, I'd try it myself (giving him the earlier style brown leather gauntlets, boots, white leggings) but I'm not too keen on doing it just yet with such a nice (and expensive!) figure.

Ganondorf, Zelda/Shiek, Captain Falcon, Fox or Ness next :pray:

Or a big ole Bowser...man that would be brilliant.

Your choices....yes..yes all over my face.

I sooooo want fox...but how popular is he over in Japan?

And just for shics and giggles, I want Kirby. Why the hell not?

Back