Figma Link figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't forget that amiami is based in japan... so don't forget to include shipping and taxes with them as well :)

Hence why i recommend Air small packet. It's about 15$ for a single figure, or two, and ships in about a week.
Never been charged taxes on an overseas order. In 15+ years of doing it, i've only been hit by customs once, and had a 100$ customs charge. that was for an airsoft gun.

as for why they are so much cheaper, BBTS, is buying them for a bout 45$ shipped, and then reselling them at 60$.

This looks very cool, just a bit too far off from the Link I'm used to though.

I just pre ordered the little fellow. i am quite sure I wont regret it. It would be awesome if they released a separate epona. Man, that would be epic.

I just pre ordered the little fellow. i am quite sure I wont regret it. It would be awesome if they released a separate epona. Man, that would be epic.

Epona wouldn't fit this Link. They'd have to release a Crimson Loftwing. Which I would definitely be down for.

Releasing another Link that would fit with Epona....also something I am definitely down for. :lol

Epona wouldn't fit this Link. They'd have to release a Crimson Loftwing. Which I would definitely be down for.

Releasing another Link that would fit with Epona....also something I am definitely down for. :lol

link and ganondorf from twili princess would b awesome preferred that game more

it varies from figure to figure. MY Dog days figma, ( the catgirl with the axe pictured above ) cost me 1,390 JPY in shipping, which comes out to about 17.67 USD.

Not bad especially when the fig is about $36

Thanks for the info. Also have you ever had any problems with them? Late shipment, return issues? I have never ordered from them and want to know since i might cancel my order with BBTS and go with Amiami.

No issues personally. But some things to be cautious of.

Don't cancel,an order Once an item is released. They tend to,drop,customers who o that. Only order something you know you're gonna buy.

The don't do,rerun for overseas customers as far,as I know. Unlike bbts, they don't keep extra stock for,exchanges.

AmiAmi sold out of him recently, but they have since put him back up. HLJ is sold out though and I doubt they will be getting anymore. I would imagine Hobby Search will go down soon too and for AmiAmi this is probably similar to the case with Samus, where after selling out they would occasionally put a few more up for preorder. BBTS has it for ridiculous scalping prices, but I've come to expect absolute ____ from them as far as prices go.

My point is that those still on the fence should go ahead and preorder. You best commit to it though as Japanese sites tend to not like cancellations, AmiAmi especially.

Got an update email from amiami that Link is in stock with a total of $43.45 shipped. Finally getting an awesome Link figure!

Back