Fewture/DiD 1/6 Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fewture 1/6 Fringe

Okay; so i guess DID is doing them now?

173014wt6y55mycm5wy645.jpg

183701oabqqq5ddbpjez0p.jpg

173014zaqktay177aspcti.jpg

004051c6y98ebven69l1p3.jpg

Olivia looks much improved though.

Thanks to OSW for the pics.

Wow, the DID figures look fantastic! They hit Chicago Gangster out of the park. I will be all in on this collection.

Walternate in there too I see. Maybe DID is handling distribution?

I'm curious to know what's going on behind the scenes; walter and pete are definitely the same figures we've seen already so it has to be some cooperation between fewture and DID

Could also be the license is Fewture's with DID handling production.

Walter and Walternate have completely different headsculpts - that's fantastic and unusual. But if they're DiD I don't hold much hope that they're licensed.

Are you saying there's a difference between walter and walternate of that there's a difference between these headsculpts and the ones we've seen previously? Not calling you out just clarifying.

It's totally DID's product! Fewture is just their partner in Japan

Are you saying there's a difference between walter and walternate of that there's a difference between these headsculpts and the ones we've seen previously? Not calling you out just clarifying.

The recent photo shows two different head sculpts. Walternate is the one in the middle - he's wearing a black suit. Walter never wore a black suit on the show.

Oooo muuuch better! I can't wait to see how they do the hair for her!
Yaaayy!
Thanks for the update!

My point is that a company would normally just slap a different outfit on a figure of the same actor - but the hair and expression on Walternate is completely different from the Walter sculpt.

Damn, that Olivia looks like a man. But the desk is NICE.

Last edited:

Available in Feb 2014. . . is that an alternate universe joke??

the peter head sculpt looks kind of like peter after gaining a couple of pounds

olivia is sorta there, but as often is the case they over idealized her so now she looks really weird

Walter still reigns supreme in the hs department, will get both versions.

That boy-toy web site is timing out and only a couple of images load each time the page refreshes. Is anyone able to see them all at once?

Back