Fewture/DiD 1/6 Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fewture 1/6 Fringe

They're really going all out - not just Walternate, but Fauxlivia and the communicator. Anna Torv looks pretty good too.

(photos courtesy of BBS.BBICN.com)

215802ou7d9j2jbm3ieuug.jpg

215803ye05e5qz90ny45bw.jpg

215803xdmbzm0ygs0qmaq0.jpg

215759p8vmztm8t5v5s5pe.jpg

215759vj5c5pcvvrq0ldyd.jpg

215734v4zjxyhz6ldnlh6n.jpg

215734gto21m8zc8ozsf0q.jpg

215758qv0q8pzjyact4thu.jpg

215757t3kb7mz99o53mqvv.jpg

215758s8cy8q3y8xa3aw2a.jpg

I'm sorry but that Olivia is horrendous, not in a million trys would I guess Anna Torv, what happened to the sculpt of her with no hair attached, that one looked promising, as for Peter I agree, it's him just some added pounds and ya Walter is great!

Yes that hairless Olivia sculpt is good and is quite recognizable as olivia even eithout the hair here's hopeing they use it otherwise it would be a no-no, Peter's acceptable and Walter looks great, this colud still be a worthwhile set to own.

I'm sorry but that Olivia is horrendous, not in a million trys would I guess Anna Torv, what happened to the sculpt of her with no hair attached, that one looked promising, as for Peter I agree, it's him just some added pounds and ya Walter is great!

Well, I have to disagree - I think she looks great. The hairless sculpt looks just like the ones at the show.

At the very least much more like Denise Crosby (Tasha Yar from Star Trek TNG) - I don't see any Ana Torv there.

Olivia just looks rough at this point. I see Anna Torv in there. I do. She just looks a bit unrefined. I love Walter/Walternate. Peter is looking better, but the hair is totally throwing me off. I love the communicator set. if they could get Peter a new head of hair and refine the Olivia some more, I'm on board.

I wish they'd put up preorders already. I'd like if olivia and walter came with the heads and clothes of their alternate selves; then it'd be an easy task to pick up some lose 1/6 bodies for them. I think that'd be cheaper then a full figure.

If you look at the display pics of Olivia closely, you can tell it's still in the prototype stage. It is rough, the paint isn't quite right (eyes are blue and not green) and the sculpt is not smoothly polished yet (hence ajkhunter's botox commment-- of which I agree). The hairless pic is (in my mind) clearly the final sculpt and that pics was probably taken after the display pictures. Just because the display pictures came later in the thread does not mean that they were taken after the hairless pic.

So how does the Olivia sculpt look...?

I think the biggest thing she has going against her is the hair-- which looks very generic and unstyled.

So, I put the head sculpt(s) onto an actual photo of Anna Torv.

The first is Anna herself. The second is the hairless sculpt and the last one is from the figure in the display pictures.

The only changes I made were in the skin tone so that it would match Ann's tone in the pic. I also changed the display pic's eyes to green-- which I think the final figure will have.

While the sculpt isn't as accurate as Walter's or Peter's, I think it's about 80% there (at least). With some styling of the hair, I think Olivia will be just as good as the other two.

FringeOliviaHead_04.jpg

Attachments

• FringeOliviaHead_01.jpg
    FringeOliviaHead_01.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 261
  • FringeOliviaHead_02.jpg
    FringeOliviaHead_02.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 272
When a facial sculpt is 80% or any percent besides 100%, then it's the same as saying it's 0% there. It's just a different person, and this "Olivia" sculpt is just that. It's not Anna Torv. Every single feature is wrong.

Re: Fewture 1/6 Fringe

Walter looks nice the rest look meh! Olivia is not close at all

They're really going all out - not just Walternate, but Fauxlivia and the communicator. Anna Torv looks pretty good too.

(photos courtesy of BBS.BBICN.com)

View attachment 107258

View attachment 107259

View attachment 107260

View attachment 107261

View attachment 107262

View attachment 107263

View attachment 107264

View attachment 107265

View attachment 107266

View attachment 107267

I flipped out when I saw these. Completed the show finally! Incredible. Excited to own Walter, both versions.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Somewhat off-topic but does anyone have a source for a sixth scale male white lab coat? Thanks.

The figures are starting to appear for preorder. Accessories not shown in the attached pics. Figures appear to have several clothing options for each figure. Photos courtesy Fewture & Hobby Search. Each figure in the $131.00 range there. Also at BBTS for $189.00. Of course shipping will be higher at Hobby Search due to EMS Shipping from overseas. You can reserve these at Hobby Search www.1999.co.jp/eng or preorder now at BBTS

10286980a2.jpg
10286980a.jpg
10286979b5.jpg
10286978a.jpg
10286978a6.jpg
10286978a7.jpg
10286979a.jpg
10286979a5.jpg
10286979a9.jpg

Last edited:
That Olivia is simply not goof enough to sit on one of my shelves. Not by a long shot. I can see buying the figure for a bash, but I'll need to find a new and accurate head sculpt before I display her. Peter is 50/50 and I'd love a better custom sculpt, but I can still display him.

Shame the license wasn't picked up by 3Zero or someone who wouldn't let such a slip stand.

Thanks for posting. Walter looks great, but such a big poofy coat! Olivia is not terrible. I can kinda see her in there. Peter...nope.

I can kinda see her in there. Peter...nope.

Ok, you can see ANY Olivia but Peter Nope? WOW. Peter looks like he's run into a wall sure, but Olivia, apart from the color of the hair has no resemblance at all. She's just some white chick. And in fact the hair color isn't great either. Anna Torv is beautiful and this sculpt looks like some generic placeholder sculpt by someone who has never seen an episode of Fringe nor a photo of Torv. Ever.

I'm a little ticked off because this line was the impetus for re-planning a large section of my display space. I decided to do an entire row of cubbies dedicated to TV shows because of this series. Missing Fringe would now leave a big hole in those plans. And Walter and Peter without Olivia isn't really Fringe. Man, I named my daughter Olivia!

Back