Fewture/DiD 1/6 Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fewture 1/6 Fringe

Yes; it looks like an official licence and everything.

These things tend to take a while, don't be surprised we don't hear anything until next year.

I am not really liking the Peter sculpt to be honest :/ Walter is amazing though

These things better come out - I've already re-adjusted my shelf display plans to accommodate for them. ;)

OOoo this is very exciting! It will be fun to see how they turn out.

Thanks for the heads up! :)

I really like both figures.
But the deciding factor on wither I buy these or not is Olivia, If they get her right I'll definitely buy all three.

To keep my spending down i'll probably just get walter unless the prices are very attractive or they have some kind of two-pck deal; that said if their olivia figure turns out really well i'll have to find a way to get all three.

Is it too soon to start discussing accessories for those Fringe figures?

Personally I'm looking for any lab and computer-related paraphernalia I can display on the same shelf as a scene. I've just picked up a rolling table from Hot Toys (Tony Stark) along with a table lamp (Joker 2.0). I've found some beakers in 1/6 but they were absolutely crazy-expensive (over $100 for 5 or 6 - they were beautifully hand-blown glass).

I made a post a few pages back how i hoped walt comes with mr papaya. Does anyone know if there are any 1/6 cows on the market. Walt needs his gene.

Ha! I searched for this yesterday on a lark. This guy makes primarily horses, but he just posted his work on a cow this month:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nohuanda-Equine-Art/268730193184757

No idea how much his work costs, but it's all hand-made. It's also the only thing I found - no other examples of 1/6 cows at all.

If you're interested in painting your own, it would probably be most economical to 3D-print one from a model you may download, possibly in multiple pieces, then glue/assemble, finish and paint.

Last edited:

This was posted over on OSW by GrenadierStinny HERE, I really hope this is an early prototype of Olivia and not final. Does not look good.

n15e.jpg

Ugh that sculpt looks nothing like Anna Torv. Usually protos should look as good as possible if they're being shown in public. Hopefully this is just a placeholder for costume testing and not a sculpt representing Olivia at all.

Oh god! I really hope that's just a generic head they stuck on to show off her outfit.
Walter's lab coat needs some better fitting, too.

Disappointing...better to show nothing than something that bad...shouldn't she be considerably taller, too?

Torv must always have worn decent heels on the show, because in reality she's only 5'7" and Joshua Jackson is 6'2" (who would have guessed?)

They probably also filmed them so the height difference didn't seem so apparent.

I don't think the olivia hs is all that bad; i'd actually rank it above the peter one. I think the crazy doll hair is what's throwing it off; if you can't pull of rooted hair it's really best not to attempt it. Also the tailoring on her clothes looks kinda bad; at least worse than the other two.

I wish these guys would open up a line of communication with the fans; Asmus has been really good with that so far.

I don't know, the pic is pretty far away. But right now neither the crazy doll hair nor the shape of the face looks quite right to me.
That being said, I'm willing to see how she develops.

It'll be interesting to see how this line develops. I like Peter and Walter, but the Olivia so far is a complete fail. Like most people here, I'm hoping it's a very early prototype.

Back