Favourite Quentin Tarantino film?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favourite Tarantino flick?

• Reservoir Dogs

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • Pulp Fiction

Votes: 52 30.6%
  • Jackie Brown

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Votes: 17 10.0%
  • Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Death Proof

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Inglourious Basterds

Votes: 36 21.2%
  • Django Unchained

Votes: 28 16.5%

• Total voters
Now I know why I love this place so. I've always felt that Jackie Brown was incredibly under appreciated, and the fact that I'm seeing so much love for that film in this thread makes me smile. On that note, I think that might be my favorite QT film, in terms of sheer rewatchability. Like someone else said, though, it really all depends on what kind if mood I'm in.

I like all his movies but I always end up watching Kill Bill and pulp Fiction the most.
I like RD but I don't watch it as often, I saw Inglorious twice only and Jackie Brown once.

Always end up watching KB 1/2 and PF.

Now I know why I love this place so. I've always felt that Jackie Brown was incredibly under appreciated, and the fact that I'm seeing so much love for that film in this thread makes me smile. On that note, I think that might be my favorite QT film, in terms of sheer rewatchability. Like someone else said, though, it really all depends on what kind if mood I'm in.

I have to be in specific moods for the other QT flicks. Jackie Brown I can watch whenever it's on. So great.

Finally got to see kill bill part 2.
good end to the story.
wow ! that has to be the worst buried alive. gave me the chills.
better start training my fist attack just in case lol.
loved the sword play in this films.
8/10

Bleh!

I voted Kill Bill 1, but PF, RD, Django, and Basterds are all great.

Pulp Fiction all the way.

I would put them in this order

Pulp Fiction
Django Unchained
Jackie Brown
Reservoir Dogs

Kill Bill: Vol. 2
Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Death Proof
Inglourious Basterds

I am going to have to watch Bastards again. I liked it when the Bastards were in it but otherwise I found the Dialogue not nearly as interesting or fun as his other films and yet there was still a ton of it. Hated the "fantasy ending" also. But I have only seen it once. Perhaps expectations were too high.

Death Proof was a missed opportunity. QT tried to write great dialogue for this film but it sounded more like someone trying to write like QT.

Kill Bill 1 and 2 have always been just meh to me. I know many love it. I grew up on Kung Fu cinema also but this film(s) did not connect with me for some reason. They are good but they seemed to be the first time QT was making a film that he knew was a QT film and seemed to suffer from his ego.

I would put True Romance and From Dusk till Dawn right there with Res. Dogs.

Last edited:
OT tried to right great dialogue.....

Godzilla%20not%20sure%20if%20serious.jpg

Back