Favourite Quentin Tarantino film?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favourite Tarantino flick?

• Reservoir Dogs

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • Pulp Fiction

Votes: 52 30.6%
  • Jackie Brown

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Votes: 17 10.0%
  • Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Death Proof

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Inglourious Basterds

Votes: 36 21.2%
  • Django Unchained

Votes: 28 16.5%

• Total voters
Wow, nice to see JB getting so much love, I thought everyone ('cept me) hated this film...

Anyways my ranking:
Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill
RD
JB
Basterds

Django
Death Proof

Was very unimpressed with Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. I'd vote Inglourious Basterds followed by Kill Bill part 2. Then probably Django.

Was very unimpressed with Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. I'd vote Inglourious Basterds followed by Kill Bill part 2. Then probably Django.

Are you crazy?...I bet you're one of those guys that dont tip too....cough up a buck you...LOL

No votes for "Destiny Turns on the Radio?" :confused:

MPW-35852

Kill Bill was my favorite until I saw Death Proof. It probably still is, but I don't vote for it. It's like voting for The Beatles in a best band of all time poll. Yes, no **** The Beatles were the best ever. Who is the best after them? (The answer is Death proof).

Probably still Reservoir Dogs for me. I don't think it's the best, but it's my favorite.

Kill Bill was my favorite until I saw Death Proof. It probably still is, but I don't vote for it. It's like voting for The Beatles in a best band of all time poll. Yes, no **** The Beatles were the best ever. Who is the best after them? (The answer is Death proof).

I love, love, love the first half of Death Proof.

Reservoir Dogs. LOVE that movie. Though I did almost pick IB.

Django Unchained. Loved every second.

I really do like all his films. Surprised that Inglourious Basterds is currently in the lead. Kill Bill starts off very slow to me but once the Lucy Liu storyline gets going the film really takes off. Pulp Fiction is very good. And it's certainly a classic.

But I loved every scene of Django and like all the actors better. I was way more into the characters.

I haven't seen Django Unchained yet but for now it would be Pulp Fiction followed closely by Kill Bill. There's not one of his films I haven't enjoyed though.

Back