Favourite Quentin Tarantino film?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favourite Tarantino flick?

• Reservoir Dogs

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • Pulp Fiction

Votes: 52 30.6%
  • Jackie Brown

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Votes: 17 10.0%
  • Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Death Proof

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Inglourious Basterds

Votes: 36 21.2%
  • Django Unchained

Votes: 28 16.5%

• Total voters
I haven't seen Django Unchained yet but for now it would be Pulp Fiction followed closely by Kill Bill. There's not one of his films I haven't enjoyed though.

:lecture

My thoughts exactly. I have seen Django, though. It (probably) won't be your favorite, but you will enjoy it all the same.

Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Inglorious Basterds
Django Unchained
Kill Bill Vol.1
Jackie Brown
Death Proof
Kill Bill Vol.2

I think. I need to see Django a few more times though.

This is the order I'd put them in

Pulp Fiction Masterpiece of cool. Charming pig lmao
Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Pai mai and truck turner soundtrack awsomeness
Kill Bill: Vol. 1 Good but 2s better
Jackie Brown Class film great soundtrack
Death Proof Sexy girls fast cars b movie chic whats not to like
Reservoir Dogs Great film especially the stealers wheel section;)
Inglourious Basterds Enjoyed it but too long winded
Django Unchained Hav'nt seen yet.

QT wrote it. But still, I think this is more about the films he's DIRECTED. No so much films he had a hand in.

If we're going off topic for a moment, True Romance blows Dusk Til Dawn out of the water with Just the Walken/Hopper scene.

Both are very different films. One is a tongue and cheek exploitation horror film, and the other is a epic-esq story of two lovers.

I couldn't compare them.

I think Kill Bill volume 1 just might be my least favorite of his films. Wasn't impressed with much of the action, and it seems like that took up 75% of the film. Lucy Liu's character/story was the only thing I found interesting.

I felt that things really picked up in volume 2 though, and David Carradine was great.

Now that I've seen every film, I'd rank them as such:

1. Inglourious Basterds
2. Django Unchained
3. Death Proof
4. Kill Bill Volume 2
5. Jackie Brown
6. Pulp Fiction
7. Reservoir Dogs
8. Kill Bill Volume 1

I was very underwhelmed with Pulp Fiction but I have an odd desire to watch it again. I'm guessing it'll move up in my rankings once I do rewatch it.

Also very hungry for a Kahuna burger if they even exist. Damn

This has to be one of the most difficult polls! Voted for RD as it was the first Tarantino movie that I watched, and the fact that its opening scene is in my list of the Best opening scenes ever.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn9nnOkASDg[/ame]

I hated Death Proof, pretty boring and took too long to get going.

Is funny because I could see the guys from Reservoir Dogs talk for hours, I Could see the guys from Pulp Fiction talk for hours,

but I couldn't stand the girls in Death Proof talk for more than 5 min, Yes they were hot but boring as hell.

tumblr_m6rahjsXZu1rvk0h5o1_500.gif

I hated Death Proof, pretty boring and took too long to get going.

Is funny because I could see the guys from Reservoir Dogs talk for hours, I Could see the guys from Pulp Fiction talk for hours,

but I couldn't stand the girls in Death Proof talk for more than 5 min, Yes they were hot but boring as hell.

Hot Girls, Boring? :thwak Not possible! :pfft: Even if they are, who cares! :lol :duff :peace

I enjoyed DP :)naughty), liked Stuntman Mike in the first half and the girls in the second.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfXtmnxhtTY[/ame]

Hot Girls, Boring? :thwak Not possible! :pfft: Even if they are, who cares! :lol :duff :peace

I liked DP :)naughty), liked Stuntman Mike in the first half and the girls in the second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfXtmnxhtTY

well see you posted one of the parts where they are not talking, not fair.
I know I am going to get crap for this (like always) but their talk parts in Death Proof were kinda lame. Quentin was trying to do something similar to the conversations the characters had in some of his other earlier movies I mentioned before but it didn't work. The girls were not interesting enough,

If I want to watch hot chicks all I have to do is get on my computer and google them, Rosario Dawson had naked scenes in Alexander, I could google that crap and watch her naked.
Rose McGowan was nude in Going all the Way, can google that crap right now,
Vanessa Ferlito, nude in On_Line, Undefeated
Jordan Ladd was TOPLESS in Club Dread

go and google it if you don't believe me, I could watch all these girls nude, Death Proof still sucked. I know someone will call me gay or whatever but the talking scenes in DP were not great, I never really like watching those scenes at the beginning sometimes I just fastfoward to when Mike appears.

A chick doesn't have to be naked to be hot.

Just Sydney Tamlier Poitier with her long hair and those little shorts made DP worth the price of admission for me. Add to that Stuntman Mike and the car chases and it was cool.

A chick doesn't have to be naked to be hot.

Just Sydney Tamlier Poitier with her long hair and those little shorts made DP worth the price of admission for me. Add to that Stuntman Mike and the car chases and it was cool.

I love watching the movie after the first kill, I really did not like the first group of girls at all, I liked the second group of girls better and the movie is pretty good in the chase scene at the end.
But the conversations the girls have in the movie are pretty lame.

I only mention them being nude in other movies because I know someone is going to say something about being gay :slap

Back