Favorite Game Music

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you listening to? *Video Game Edition*

Since the thread in Other Topics is generally focused on music by mainstream artists and bands, I thought we should have a thread that's dedicated solely for video game music. I guess Anime music (and those featured in J-pop) would fit here too, because they often coincide with gaming.

But, if any of the mods feel that this is a bad idea, then feel free to shut down the thread.

So, what are you guys listening to??

Re: What are you listening to? *Video Game Edition*

What a coinky dink. I'm currently in the mood for some game soundtracks as well. I've been listening to the TMNT Arcade soundtrack, never got a chance to play the arcade game aside from the NES port.

They really should port this game with online co-op. Seriously.

Yesterday I kept listening to this and imagine what it would be like if Capcom made this in real life as a tourist attraction!

Solid game and an awesome finale to the series :lecture
Both composers did a great job.

It's funny but I can't stop listening to ACIII score.
Balfe perfectly captured spirit of the era and created an atmosphere of epic battle for liberty!
Too bad the actual game couldn't live up to its promises...

Solid game and an awesome finale to the series :lecture
Both composers did a great job.

It's funny but I can't stop listening to ACIII score.
Balfe perfectly captured spirit of the era and created an atmosphere of epic battle for liberty!
Too bad the actual game couldn't live up to its promises..

I too loved this soundtrack. I still really enjoyed the game, but yes I can see why people feel let down by it. It's one of the only AC games that I haven't gone back to attempt a Platinum trophy.
I've been having a Retro fix lately, and here's something I have really been enjoying:

Gotta love the good ol' Castlevania numbers! They're so great! I love the loading screen track from Castlevania Chronicles, so great!

Here's the video of the track, very groovy. I also love how they used it again in Castlevania The Adventure Rebirth. They still need to make an old fashioned Castlevania game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ddfv2cqZsg

I too loved this soundtrack. I still really enjoyed the game, but yes I can see why people feel let down by it. It's one of the only AC games that I haven't gone back to attempt a Platinum trophy.
I've been having a Retro fix lately, and here's something I have really been enjoying:

Ah yes, Castlevania Bloodlines! One of the best in the series! My favorite track has to probably be either Iron Blue Intention, or the Discolored Wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhh Metal Gear(all of them) Soundtrack is one of the best...... I love MGS4 soundtrack....

Still my favourite would be Mass Effect(Trilogy)
Heres my favourite track:

Yep just great music:

and Deus Ex: Human Revolution had one of the best soundtracks ever imo

Mmm, FFs, it doesn't matter if the games are good or bad... they always deliver the music feels.

Crisis Core - The Price of Freedom

Mmm, FFs, it doesn't matter if the games are good or bad... they always deliver the music feels.

Crisis Core - The Price of Freedom

I really regretted selling my copy of the game as I never gotten around to beat it. I've heard it has some fantastic music. I really need to get this game again on the Vita.

Back