Favorite film Score/Soundtrack?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see Intrada or La-La Land produced a proper Kamen score for "Licence to Kill" instead of that craptastic 1989 one. I think it's an underrated score. I do wonder what John Barry's would have been like had he been able to do it as I think "The Living Daylights" is one of the best Bond scores.

Dracula good. Interview with Vampire better. Those strings, those strings...

Empire, the fog..

I actually completely forgot about Interview with the Vampire. Yeah, it's really good score too. It's been awhile since I've seen it.

I also really enjoy Apollo 13's score too.

I find myself listening to "The Rock" soundtrack from time to time. Same with "Con Air"

I really loved the LOST: The Final Episodes soundtrack. Cinematic and grand. Wonderful melodies all coming together. A+

I'm surprised the soundtrack for Heat hasn't made it onto more of these lists. In the Top 3 for me, definitely.

Conan the Barbarian
JAWS
JAWS 2
Star Wars
The Empire Strikes Back
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
The Lost World
Superman The Movie
Batman 89
Batman Returns
LOTR
DIE HARD
First Blood
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Halloween
Poltergeist
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
A Fistful of Dollars
The Last of the Mohicans
Dracula (1992)

Those are some good shares, appreciated! Especially love the Conan one, nice to hear it crisp and clear as the original sounds a bit dulled due to the way it was done. Such a great soundtrack that truly evokes another time and place and feeling. The days of high adventure!

Beyond The Black Rainbow
The Dark Knight Rises
Cold In July
It Follows
Blade Runner 2049
Manhunter

Back