Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm calling it now, FF2 will be the best superhero movie of 2017, if it gets made.

I'm calling it now, FF2 will be the best superhero movie of 2017, if it gets made.

Even if Disney makes it? In 2019?

oh-snap-that-s-so-raven-cast-rejoins-for-surprise-reunion-571665.gif

:lol :lol :lol

I honestly don't think we'll see another Fantastic Four movie in quite some time.

I think Marvel should work on getting the FF and all related properties back. Then introduce the characters as supporting cast in other tentpoles. Have Reed Richards be the guy Tony Stark calls for help with an engineering problem. Introduce the Marvel Illuminati. Have Johnny Storm show up in Spidey's next film as his friend. That sort of thing will do more to help re-establish the Fantastic Four than another standalone film.

Apparently Fox has 7 years to put another film out so that may give them time to recover and for the sour taste of this film to start to leave everyone's tongues. As far as I'm aware, it HAS to be a stand alone film that they make and not just a cameo in an X-Men film. Although, what would happen if they did something like X-Men Vs Fantastic Four or something stupid.

Apparently Fox has 7 years to put another film out so that may give them time to recover and for the sour taste of this film to start to leave everyone's tongues. As far as I'm aware, it HAS to be a stand alone film that they make and not just a cameo in an X-Men film. Although, what would happen if they did something like X-Men Vs Fantastic Four or something stupid.

FOX has to be stopped. There's only one way to proceed.

terminator-2-judgment-day-skynet-edition-20090515002937319_640w.jpg

aDzOUyz.png

They should make this movie.

Superman Alliance. (superHOPEman's not in it anyway) :lol

fantastic 4 vs power rangers vs TMNT....with shrek MOVIE. :yess:

Back