Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ughhhh, already 10 years has gone by since BB.

I had a sleep over and my nephews said "Uncle Joe, please don't put on those boring old movies and pointed towards Raiders, Die Hard, T1, Aliens, Predator and Road Warrior".

They wanted to watch Minecraft movies from YT.

We're ****ing doomed!

I had a sleep over and my nephews said "Uncle Joe, please don't put on those boring old movies and pointed towards Raiders, Die Hard, T1, Aliens, Predator and Road Warrior".

Yeah but does YOUR son think those movies are boring? I bet not. I let my five and a half year old son watch the full Harmy Star Wars OT for the first time this week (and I never exposed him to the SE's) and even though "I am your father" had pretty much been spoiled by those "Darth Vader and Son" kids books he was SHOCKED when Luke lost his hand. When Sebastian Shaw's ghost appeared at the end he exclaimed "Darth Vader!" He had no concept of "Ani" or anyone being Vader other than Prowse/Shaw. I couldn't help but smile and think "I'm doing it right..." ;) :yess:

I hope they were duly disciplined for such a comment. Boring? Those films?

I'm guessing the BTTFs are all snoozefests too incidentally....christ.

Yeah but does YOUR son think those movies are boring? I bet not. I let my five and a half year old son watch the full Harmy Star Wars OT for the first time this week (and I never exposed him to the SE's) and even though "I am your father" had pretty much been spoiled by those "Darth Vader and Son" kids books he was SHOCKED when Luke lost his hand. When Sebastian Shaw's ghost appeared at the end he exclaimed "Darth Vader!" He had no concept of "Ani" or anyone being Vader other than Prowse/Shaw. I couldn't help but smile and think "I'm doing it right..." ;) :yess:

:yess:

Yeah, my son is being brought up right, Star Wars unaltered. :lol

Told my brother he should be ashamed of himself! :lol

I hope they were duly disciplined for such a comment. Boring? Those films?

I'm guessing the BTTFs are all snoozefests too incidentally....christ.

Love that gif, makes me think of DiFabio using it. :lol

Kids nowadays only have the attention span for this:

:lol

What the **** is a Minecraft movie?

112114_IndianaJones_TohtFaceMelt.gif

Yeah, that guy is clearly a knowledgeable, authoritative gamer, who warrants having his own Youtube channel:

Exhibit A: Someone posts that they are in talks to have a potential Minecraft movie by WB. Inference--a Minecraft movie is happening!
Exhibit B: Apart from Halo (?), no other video game franchise started as a game and then became a movie. Er, Mario Bros., Double Dragon, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, etc. etc.

Back