Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea fox go ahead and green light a sequel, be the first studio to open a superhero film that only makes 50$ it's opening weekend.

You know...for the past like year and a half you couldn't say anything remotely negative about Fant4stic without a chorus of people standing up and shouting "racist! RACIST!!" Yet now that the film was a failure of record-breaking proportions (due to myriad problems that had nothing to do with Michael B. Jordan's casting, as anyone who was paying attention was trying to say), those folks are strangely silent.

Funny, that.

you couldn't say anything remotely negative about Fant4stic without a chorus of people standing up and shouting "racist! RACIST!!"

Who are those people? I've only seen a couple of people profess hope/confidence in the movie and I've never seen them call anyone racist for thinking otherwise.

Who are those people? I've only seen a couple of people profess hope/confidence in the movie and I've never seen them call anyone racist for thinking otherwise.

You must never have tried to talk about it on Facebook.

And I never said anything about hope or confidence. I said negative, as in complaining about it. It's the same thing with the "Ghostbusters" reboot, you can't say anything against the film without people shouting that you're a sexist pig.

Edit: never mind, I think I misread you. But still, if you tried to complain about this outside of a fan forum you were instantly branded a racist scumbag no matter how much you tried to logically articulate your point.

You know...for the past like year and a half you couldn't say anything remotely negative about Fant4stic without a chorus of people standing up and shouting "racist! RACIST!!" Yet now that the film was a failure of record-breaking proportions (due to myriad problems that had nothing to do with Michael B. Jordan's casting, as anyone who was paying attention was trying to say), those folks are strangely silent.

Funny, that.

That's how things go these days.

That's how things go these days.

Anyone remember the ice bucket challenge? :lol Hey remember a few weeks ago when that lion was killed? This is how it goes. Time goes by and guess what...

nobodycares.gif

Funny, that.

I did notice that on Facebook, especially when one disagreed with the casting of Jordan(like I did) I was called racist as if wanting to stay true to the visuals of the comic and being racist were mutually exclusive.

duuude... when someone puts out a plate of dogpoop disguised as a chocolate bar, and then tricks you into taking a bite of it.... you do not go back for a second bite just to be sure :lol

:lol :lol :lol

It's an interesting story, the first time I went, I only got to see about 30 minutes then I had an emergency and had to leave. But I thought the first 30 minutes was a pretty solid movie, so I ended up going back the next day by myself (everyone I went with the first time didn't want to go back) to see if the reviews were right about the 2nd and 3rd acts, and they were :lol

But technically I did buy two tickets and see this twice :lol

Last edited:
:lol :lol :lol

It's an interesting story, the first time I went, I only got to see about 30 minutes then I had an emergency and had to leave. But I thought the first 30 minutes was a pretty solid movie, so I ended up going back the next day by myself (everyone I went with the first time didn't want to go back) to see if the reviews were right about the 2nd and 3rd acts, and they were :lol

But technically I did buy two tickets and see this twice :lol

Ok, that makes more sense :D

Disney has sure swept it under the rug. It came out between Tangled and Wreck-It Ralph.

Mars-Needs-Moms_poster.jpg

I liked mars needs moms. It was a nice movie. I liked the mars city and the story was nice enough.
It had cool technology

I think no one wanted to see it because it had moms in the title and because the aliens were freaky

I guess even the mighty Disney is allowed a monster flop now and again. But I don't remember seeing this promoted at all, so I guess they just wrote it off early, expecting not to recoup much of their investment? Pretty crazy those alien designs were approved. Yuck.

My sister works for Disney, she said everytime a movie bombs they lay off a department, regardless if their overall profits are in the billions, not millions, billions.

Humans.

We invent money.

Then we **** over our own species with our own made up rules. :lol

Back